(17) Music (Seb's POV)

Alright don't freak out just be cool.

He tried to control his heart rate as the band begun to play. He held Isabel in front of him with his arms wrapped around her stomach, her soft hands held his own, playing with the silver ring on his index finger. He could still taste her cherry lips on his own, and he was dumbfounded after what had just happened. It had been too perfect. Scarily perfect. She had fit with him so well, her frame melding to his own seamlessly, as if she had been designed for him and him only. He remembered how she had looked up at him with those impossibly large eyes and how she watched his face like she was seeing right through him. In that moment he didn't have a choice; like some external force was controlling him. He lost all sense of sound and all he could see was the girl in front of him. Once they had parted she had smiled up at him, not letting go of his hands as the band started to play. Who was this girl? She was terrifically sure of herself yet vulnerable in all the right ways. He felt as though he had drawn her in his dreams.

He felt her sway gently against him as the band rolled into a slow tune. He let her guide them in the small, almost motionless dance they were doing. In a burst of assuredness Sebastian bent low and laid a small kiss on Isabel's exposed shoulder, with his lips lingering there for a fraction more than necessary. She smiled and tilted her head, confirming that the move was welcome. Before he could become upright again she caught his lips in a sweet and swift kiss. It was enough to make his head spin.

What's happening to me?

He thought back to the other women he had previously dated. Beautiful all of them, in their own way. He had loved them all to some degree, shared many fun memories and even better sleepless nights. And then there was Isabel. She was like an old friend suddenly turned lover. She was his understanding of what The Cure had been singing about this whole time. She was utterly confusing and too easy to understand. When she smiled she was the definition of sweet and when she threw her had back with laughter, she was the epitome of sex. It was all Sebastian could do from whisking her away right there and then. Until a sudden change in music brought him back to the girl between his arms. And he knew the true meaning of the phrase, "when you know she's the one, you just know."