Pref #1

How you meet them:
-Outfits are up on top or to the side-
{•this is is gonna be a long one•}
*Erick: {#1} You were at the beach on a vacation in Miami with your bestie. You guys were walking the beach late at night not many people were around as it was late. You and your best friend were roaming the beach when you found a cave you wanted a picture of both you and your friend looking out into the sea, but no one was around. So you just took candids of each other, that was until you heard laughter, feet stomping, and splashing. You and your bff approached the young gentlemen {😂💖}, and asked them if one would be so kind and take the picture for you guys. A young tan guy with dazzling eyes volunteered, "Si Claro chula" you smile and said, "ok pos dale....." "Erick me llamo Erick Brian Colon aqui a su servicio." You smiled and said "ok hurry no tenemos toda la noche." You guys ran over to the cave and took many candids once you guys finished he invited you guys to stay for a while, since your hotel was near you and your bff agreed on staying. You guys talked got to now each other and became the young lads' friends. Once it was time to leave Erick and one of his friends walked you guys over to the hotel you had your camera in one hand a sharpie pinned over your ear once you got to the door you were saying you goodbyes when he said, "Me prestas tu camara y plumon pot un ratito?" You handed them to him wondering what he was gonna do and he stood next to you and took a picture of him giving you a peck on your cheek and then wrote his name his number and the date and time. He handed them back winked and walked away with his friend. As they walked away you and your friend both said, "Day 1 .....success."
*Joel: {#2} You were visiting your family members in Mexico. Your little cousin 10 year old cousin went to pick you up with your uncle and aunt because you were to stay with them while being in Mexico. You went home and got settled in and the day passed by and you greeted all your family had a nice meal and went to sleep early. The next morning your cousin woke you up early and asked if you could drive and stay with her at the airport because she wanted to meet some guys she really liked. Of course you loving your cousin to death accepted to drive her and keep an eye on her only if her parents allowed it, which they did because you were really trusted by them. You changed quickly and took her to the airport when you got there there was so many people so you kinda backed off and kept an eye on her. You suddenly heard screaming and looked away from her for 3 seconds and she was gone. You scanned the crowd looking for her face or even the outfit she had on ,but no luck. You started pacing thinking of what to do but you couldn't think straight, the adrenaline got the best of you and you walked into the crowd and looked everywhere not being able to find her you pushed yourself out of the crowd and walked by the doors. You sat at some benches and waited and waited for what felt like hours you got desperate and the worry got the best of you and you started crying and crying. You were just thinking about what you were gonna tell your uncle and how all the respect and trust was gonna be lost that's until you hear you little cousin say "what wrong y/n/n," {your nick name} you see her and just hug her tightly and cry into her hair. That's until you hear an unfamiliar voice say "I'm guessing this is y/n" and your cousin says "yes thank you Joel omg" you smile and stand up and hug him tightly and thank him a million times and ask how you could make it up to him and he says, "you can show up at my show and go backstage with me." You say, "I would if we had tickets but unfortunately we don't." He smiles hands you passes from his suitcase and hugs you then walks away.
*Zabdiel: {#3} You were at a taco place waiting for your friend to arrive you were on your phone drinking some horchata when a some pretty cute guys had walked in and walked straight up to the counter you heard them laugh at talk. You just smiled and looked down but you didn't notice that one of them had seen you smile at them. You sat there when you got a call from your friend saying she was on her way so you said, "Ok hurry before you miss them." And one of the guys who was in the group walked by your table to go to the bathroom. You didn't think he had heard but in fact he did. He smiled as he walked over and once he got out he sat in front of you and introduced himself ,"hey I'm Zabdiel porque estas tan solita?" You smiled and said, "I'm y/n y estoy esperando a mi friend, que no llega." He started conversing with you. You smiled and went along with it. You smiled and laughed until the guys had called him over to eat you sat there for a while until he called you over to sit with the guys you were hesitant but since your friend hasn't arrived you went and sat with them and talked and then your friend arrived and you introduced her to them and got up to order and sat back down to eat and hang out with them as you and your friend were leaving Zabdiel called you back and gave you one of the restaurant's business cards with his name and number written on it then gave you a hug and kisses your forehead, and you walked away with a goofy smile plastered on your face.
*Christopher: {#4} You and your Cousin were riding your bikes around the park and racing in some tennis courts when 2 guys had walked in and cheered you guys on. You and your cousin looked at each other and went with the flow and then you had won the little 5 lap race so you stopped and the guys did the same and you cheered them on until one of the guys' skateboard got caught on a pebble and he went flying face first into the ground and the other one trying to dodge him jumped of his board and slipped rolling right next to him you being the caution person you are, had your backpack with a first aid kit in it and ran to it to go and help them out while your cousin helped the one with dark hair you helped the boy with brown hair. You asked if he was ok and he responded "No, I'm Christopher and I think I just fell for you." [Smooth a'f] you asked again but seriously while cleaning a scrape he had on his cheek, "Alright Christopher I have to admit that was smooth but seriously are you ok?" He responds with yeah I'm fine just a little woozy" you sit him up give him water and patch him up and then he asks about his friend, "is Zabdiel alright? Um......" You smile as your friend had already helped him he only had a little scrape on his elbow."Y/n,my name is y/n and yeah my cousin just patched him up."  "Thanks y/n I appreciate your nice gesture towards us how can I repay you?" You smile and say "A cup of Starbucks would be nice y'know?" He smiles and said "definitely of course let's all go right now." You smile and all grab you transportation. And go to Starbucks where you actually get to know each other. Before you all left he went to the counter and talked to the barista and wore something on a paper and You kinda already assumed what it was and he paid for something as well. When he got back he gave you a Baggie with his name and number and a couple cake pops inside. You smile give him a hug and a peck on his cheek then walk away to your bikes with your cousin you turn to look at him and he had the biggest goofiest smile on his face.
*Richard: {#5} You best friend had won tickets to go watch CD9 and of course she was taking you with her. You were excited for the concert because honestly you weren't like a huge mega fan but you did really like them like A lot. The day of the concert you woke up in such a great mood you showered do your hair and felt really good so you wore a dress. You and your best friend got a ride from her cousin and walked to the doors and waited and waited as you were waiting you saw a couple cute guys a group away from you and your bff. Standing there looking over to them, especially the one with long curly hair pulled back, your friend saw you looking over and while laughing said, " Cierra tu boca o se meteran las moscas." You looked over to her and blushed then laughed the doors opened and everyone started pouring into the venue you walked over towards you seating arrangement and saw that you were near the cute guy. You smiled while telling your friend. She looked over and whistled then laughed and said ," You're sitting by them." You gladly obliged as everyone was getting to there spots you made small talk with your friend. As you were gonna look at the cute guy the crowd started cheering, you looked on stage and saw the CD9 guys walking up onstage you go to look at the cute guy with a huge smile on your face to catch him already looking at you he smiles and looks back to the stage. During the whole concert you and the cute guy threw each other smiles, faces, and winks. Once your favorite song "Déjà Vu" was starting you squealed and smiled so big and turned to look at the cute guy but he wasn't there you kinda just frowned but went on to dancing along to the song and then you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned and saw the cute guy standing right in front of you he leaned in and tried talking above the music. You could've sworn he just said. "Hey I'm Richard, you're really cute, and funny would you maybe wanna grab a bite after?"You tell him to repeat himself and he said exactly what you thought he said you smiled and said, "Um I would love to Richard, oh and my names y/n" you smile and he stays by your side the rest of the concert. His friends you and your friend went out and ate together ,as you guys were walking out Richard handed you his phone and you did the same you put yourself as 'y/n👑' and he put himself in as 'Richard🇩🇴💖' you hugged him and gave him a peck on the cheek then walked away to wait for your friend's cousin to pick you up.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Wow I feel like this was too long, I'm sorry some were longer than other but some were pretty straight forward so yeah, but I hope you all enjoyed this.