t w o

-follow @ghostlysouls-

a few hours of the guys talking and me sitting there wanting to cry went by as slow as they possibly could. Ughhh this is hell! ''Gage, let's go to the back lounge for a little while." Denis said w/ a smirk. Ahh shit. "Don't be too loud, I don't want to lose my appetite!" Ben announced. I hate that man. Denis led me to the back louge.

"Now, be a good girl for daddy. You don't want a punishment, do you?" Denis said pulling off his belt than wiping the air. I nodded no. "Exactly." Denis pushed me on the couch. "Strip baby girl." I did as told. He also started stripping. We both stopped at our underwear. I'm still wearing to lingerie i was woke up in. "W-what are you gonna do to me?" I asked, trying my best to make my nervous tone visible so he would maybe have some sympathy. "Are you nervous?" I nodded yes.  "Are you a virgin?" Denis asked. I nodded my head no. "You can talk, you know?" Denis said. I just looked at the floor.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Denis whisper in my ear. Than started playing w/ my hair. I nodded no. "I have a girlfriend." "So you're gay?" "Bisexual." I could feel Denis smile. "Do you love her?" "She's the only person I ever loved." I said. "What about your family?" "I fucking hate them." "Your girlfriend is a lucky girl. How long has she had your sexy body to call hers for?" Denis asked. "A year and a half." I said softly.

Denis just started at me drooling all over him self. "Damnit, I need you. Lay down baby girl." I lied down. Denis climbed on top of me. "I one rule. When I kiss you, you kiss back." I nodded. He than put his hand around my neck. He went down. I fucking hate this.
-
I was too lazy to write smut. Oops.