Music -3-

Your P.O.V.

     You were actually having an enjoyable conversation with someone. We talked about music and other subjects. Mostly music. We found some similarities between each other. I have finally found a relatable person.

    After our conversation, I decided to go to my room and sleep. It was pretty late and I was quite tired. I changed into some shorts, a white shirt, and a black hoodie.

      I laid in my bed and fell asleep for what seabed like forever

~TIME SKIP!~

     I woke up. It was still dark outside and in my room. I checked the clock next to my bed for the time. 1 am. I sat in my bed for a bit and got a bit hungry. I slipped on some toms and went to the kitchen. I turned on the light and became a bit blind. I opened the fridge to see what they had. I ended u grabbing a cheese stick cause nothing else was appealing.

   I sat on the counter and unwrapped my cheese stick. I heard someone come around the corner. Dan.

"Up for some late night snacks are we?" He asked walked into the room.

"Yeah, I was hungry." I replied taking a bit of my cheese stick.

"Well so am I, anything good?" He asked looking in the cupboards then the fridge.

"All I found was cheese." I replied as I put my feet up on the counter. Dan had grabbed a cheese sick and walked over to you.

"Scoot." He said moving you a bit so he could sit next to you.

"So, why were you up so late mister?" I asked him with a small smirk.

"Oh you know, just contemplating life and scratching lines on my walls, trying to get back to hell, the usual." He replied you laughed a bit which made him chuckle.

"So why were you up?" He asked taking a bite of his cheese.

"I just woke up, couldn't sleep I guess." I replied biting my cheese.

  There was a comfortable silence between us. We both continued to eat out cheese. I finished and got off the counter top.

"Well, this was a nice cheese talk, we should do this more." I told him and stared to walk off. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a hug.

"Thanks." He said a bit muffle into my shoulder. I hugged him back.

"For what?" I asked rubbing circles in his back.

"For being cool and being you." He replied and let go. I let go and started to walk back to my room.

   I laid back in my bed and thought about what had happened. I fell asleep happily the rest of the night.

~TIME SKIP!~

I got up from my bed and walked to the bathroom. I took a quick little shower and got ready. I wore a sweatshirt and some leggings with long socks. I put on just a bit of eye make up and kept my hair down and slipped on a choker. I put on my glasses and went out to the living room.

 I put on my glasses and went out to the living room

"Morning." Matthew greeted me as I walked in the room.

"Morning, how did you all sleep?" I asked taking a seat in the chair I always say in.

"Ok I guess, what about you?" He replied playing with his blue fringe a bit.

"Ok, it's definitely different." I said pulling my hair back into a small bun.

"Yeah, but you get used to it." He replied.

"Well, I am going to see how breakfast is going." He said getting up and and walking to the kitchen.

   The only people left in the room was Pj and I. There was silence for a while until he decided to break it.

"So, I have a question for you." He said making me think of the worst situations.