Chapter 2-

-Your P.O.V-

I looked down at my blue boots as I waited to get to my new apartment building.
London hasn't changed much, so why bother to look out the window, right?

The cab came to an instant stop and I flew into the back of the passenger's seat, "Ow..." I mumbled

"Looks like this trafic isn't gonna calm down for another hour.." the cab driver said

I sighed, "I can walk," I said, handing him the money, getting all my stuff and got out of the cab, closing the door behind me.

I sighed, looking at my phone for the address. I looked at the closest sign, it's not to far away.. For a mile and a half..
I sighed once again, and started walking to a nearby Starbucks. Sure, I've been sitting down for hours. But I haven't ate for what feels like 42 hours, even though I just ate 3 hours ago..

I ran into the Starbucks, and sat down at the closest empty table.
I grabbed my phone, scrolling through the depths of Tumblr.

"Hi, um, hello.. Is, um, this seat taken?" a man's voice asked.
I looked up at him and slowly shook my head no. He looked my age.
He smiled, brushed his brown bangs out of his face, and sat down across from me, "I'm Dan.." he said

"I'm (Y/n).." I replied, pushing my sunglasses up on top of my head. I looked back down at my phone, now going through pictures.

"So, you come here often?" Dan asked

I shook my head no, "I lived here about 8 years ago, moved to America, and I just moved back," I explained.

Dan nodded in response.

I found another video of me and Phil. Maybe, just maybe, Dan can help me find Phil.

"Dan, so I know we just met but... This video is from 8 years ago, do you think you know who this is?" I said, handing him my phone

He didn't even press play, "Yeah. That's Phil, he's my best friend."

"Really? Do you know where he is?!" I asked

Dan nodded, "He should be in our apartment, he didn't want to come with me. He was to busy, apparently."

"Can you take me there? Please?" I asked

Dan nodded, "Sure, come on." he said, standing up and walking out the door.
So, looks like I've already made one friend, and he knows Phil. London is already perfect..

-Dan's P.O.V-

I was walking to mine and Phil's apartment with this girl called (Y/N). She seems nice, and.. She's kinda cute.... But, I don't want a girlfriend. I don't need one. ....... Yeah..
I looked back at her, she was on her phone, probably looking at more pictures of her and Phil.. Whatever..

We arrived at our apartment and walked up the endless amount of stairs. Seriously, do they want me to cough up my lungs?! Well... I guess if they weren't there I'd literally be the most un-athletic in the universe... But that isn't the point!
Anyways, we got to the top, I opened the door and walked in, holding it open for (Y/N). She smiled at me and walked in, I closed the door behind her.

She looked around, "So...." She started, "Where's Phil..?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Im happy with this.. Also, Do you guys think I do a good Dan?
~Galaxy
-----------------
I

LOVE WRITING THE READER'S P.O.V!!!!! And writing this in general. HEHEE!!

~Around