zero ; sabotage boy

000: SABOTAGE BOY

   She wanted a revolution; to revolt and rise the flags of anarchy high to where we many could see

   She wanted a revolution; to revolt and rise the flags of anarchy high to where we many could see. Her fingertips with the blood of sweet vengeance to print on the wall to mark the self destruction of what she has become, to show that she was stuck in between good and evil in her brain. With the name meaning most beautiful, she was hungry wolf with thirst for revenge that twisted many people's minds. Who would name her such a stunning name to a girl who didn't fit the picture. She was a lost painting; forgotten and unreadable in the outside, but breathtaking on the inside.

   For now all she could do was lay down and dream. He was coming for them—her. She thought about her friend Kirk who she first saw riding a Corvette recklessly in the streets of Iowa. She was running away from after overhearing that they were going to give their oldest away in order to maintain fair money. This broke her heart, of course, and decided to run away to make it more easier for them. The only one who was against the idea was her father, but her mother had no other choice than to do so to take care of her little brother and sister in what she thought was more sufficient. He had lost his little girl.

   At first glance, she knew that something about a kid about her age driving a red Corvette with loud music blasting with the words "sabotage." While moving to the side of the road, her heart stopped when he drove in rapid speed past her with a cop behind him with his hover cruiser. She remembered chuckling right after he passed her as she watched the scene unfold. It was interesting at first, but she frowned wondering what they might do to him. She just hoped it wasn't anything cruel.  

   Once grown up and a woman with painted features, she found herself in Starfleet Academy. She never expected to go there in her entire life growing up, but with no other choice in hand she decided to try it out. There, she grew and grew like a flower in spring. She grown her petals of knowledge and kept her stem sturdy and neat. Interested in many languages, studying xenolinguistics is where she really knew that a decision of her finally was right—perfect to be exact. 

   New friends was where she struggled the most. Meeting Uhura was what brought courage into her frail soul. The two were inseparable and didn't mind talking in alien languages that only certain people could understand. They played tricks, made jokes, helped each other, and did what any friends would do. 

   In the year 2255, going to the bar was something that would never have been in her mind. Uhura recommend it after she was in a flood of studies taking over her that her hair was almost falling out. Never had she ever drank before in her life; swallowing a deadly vice never crossed her mind. Although, she wouldn't be the only one as Uhura would meet up with some friends over there. 

   The bar was crowded like she imagined it. Music loud and clear, people sitting, talking, dancing with carefree minds. Uhura led her to the bar counter where was the place she would least like want to be at. She would've loved to have a seat somewhere in which you weren't as visible to the naked eye, but sitting by the counter was where everyone would see you.