52. The Song and the Premiere

Zayn's POV
We all had a meeting at 4 and everyone said it was important.
Well, it was because it was about the tour with the movie. Lilly was assistant to the director and we all had to listen. Also, while we are in the U.S. we are doing a music video for our new song that we wrote, Best Song Ever, but we still have to record it.
Anyway, it was the premiere for Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 1 was today and Lilly invited all of us.

Cindy's POV
The premiere was in LA. We were not happy to get up that early, but it was worth being at the premiere.
So, Lilly got us awesome dresses. Well, she made them, in honor of Breaking Dawn Part 2, she decided to make the dresses dark colors.
Jasmine's dress went to her knee's and it was to fit her curves and was a deep red to compliment her glasses.
Mine was to complement my black hair and Lilly made it a little loose and it was a off black material that had a belt that was shiny black. It was half way past my knees.
Lulu had a green one, but it had a dark cover over it, it had a little wavyness to it and complimented her eyes. It went just past her knees.
Lila had a dark dark purple, it had a sheer blue over it to make it a little darker. It was a fit tight kind of dress, I have no idea how she was able to get into it.
Lilly created a tight fit dark red number that went to her knees and had a black sheer material that molded in with the red.
We walked the red carpet and had a great time seeing the movie.
Then we flew back to London to perform and meet the Queen!!! It was amazing!!!
Anyway, next week we have the Brits.