Mute

Tom's POV.

Lunch

He looked at me, his beautiful eyes locking into mine. I looked away, not wanting to be seen by this beautiful creature. He got up from he seat and started walking over to my abandoned table.

" Hey." He stood next to me, my eyes looking closer to his face.

" Mind if I sit here?" His voice serious, and lustful.

I took out my notepad with a black marker and wrote, ' Sure '.

" Okay," he said and sat across from me.

" May I ask, why you write down what you say on a notepad?" His question made me have ashamed, embarrassing feelings.

I took my black marker and wrote on the white paper, ' I'm mute.'

He nodded his head in understanding. He took me by surprise when he took my marker and note pad and began to write something on it.

He finished and turned the notepad to face me.

' I like you.' He wrote, my face now as red as a tomato.

He passed it to me, almost like expecting me to write something back. I opened the marker.

' I like you too..' I hid my face in my sleeves and smiled. Causing him to smile back.

He took the marker and notepad and began writing again.

' I actually don't like you..' He faced it to me, it hit me hard and I began to pout.

He then began to write, once again.

' I love you.'

*****