Chapter 8

Nat's POV:

Grayson came home while Cher was still over, and flipped out completely.

"Nat Im home!" he called as we were chatting away and i was bouncing Matt on my lap. "who is th-" he cut him self off "Cher Lloyd? OH MY GOD I LOVE YOUR MUSIC! NO WAY IM A HUGE FAN!" i chuckled, handing Cher my child, getting up and putting a hand on his shoulder. 

"calm down Grayson, she is just a person!"

"BUT ITS CHER!" he said running over and jumping on the couch. sitting next to her like he was a little kid meeting a star wars character. ha idolized her like no other has. it was quite funny though. "how was it like being on the X-Factor? i heard you were judging this season, is that true? you think i would make it?" he shot at her, hypergenically. its very hard to believe this was the man.....kid.....lad helping me raise my child. 

"whoa slow down there mate, ill answer all your questions if you just slow down!" she said laughing. i couldnt help but join her as i took a seat on the chair couch next to them. "okay, being on the X-Factor was an amazing experiance it was soo unbelievable to have gotten as far as i have. i am judging this season and i have to hear you first before i can tell you if you would make it!" she said all in one breath. 

Grayson just stared at her and she just stared back. it was like that for a minute or two and i couldnt help but burst out laughing. 

"why are you staring at me?" Cher asked 

"Because im waiting for you to tell me when to sing. why are you staring at me?"

"because im waiting for you to sing" she said before she joined me in a round of laughter. Grayson just sitting there confused, shook his head and started singing. right when he did we went silent. 

"You can take everything I have
You can break everything I am
Like I'm made of glass
Like I'm made of paper
Go on and try to tear me down
I will be rising from the ground
Like a skyscraper
Like a skyscraper" Grayson sang with an angelic voice. 

"whoa. your amazing. forget X-Factor. i can get Simon to sign you on now! you can be the opening act for my next tour! i can get you in the recording studio asap!" 

Grayson's eyes went wide "Seriously!?!"

"Yes!" Cher said jumping, making Mathew cry. i looked down, he was asleep and she has just woken him. "oops" she said handing me my child. i giggled before taking him and walking into the room bouncing him to put him back to bed.

Grayson's POV:

"like i was saying" Cher continued as Natasha went to go put Mat to bed "we can get an album by next month. but its alot of work, like in the studio for 7 hours every day until were done!" i was over excited! i would love that to happen. but than i wouldnt be known as much as if i were to do X-Factor.

"i would love that!" i said but cher cut me off before i could finish.

"great i can call Simon now and we can schedule a time" she said pulling her phone out. i put a hand over her hand to stop her.

"i would love that, but i rather go through the X-Factor" she looked at me for a little. i looked in her eyes, but i couldnt read her. 

"okay" she nodded, than her phone buzzed. i caught a quick glims, it was Simon. i tried so hard not to freak so she wouldnt know that i saw. 

"oh shit is it really 8!" she quickly answered "hello Simon" she looked up and gave me a sorry look. i just smiled. "yes. im with and old friend. i know. its not far ill be there in 10." she moved the phone to her shoulder before saying "tell Nat i had to go, ill see you next month. maybe before" she said kissing my cheek before putting the phone back on her ear, getting up and walking out the door. i sighed getting up and closing it behind her. i than walked into Nat's room and found her setting Matt in his crib.