Part 9: Time to go to the con!

//Zane's pov//

I was getting my costume on. I was going as Chara from Undertale and Aaron was going as Frisk. We would be a match. Vylad was going as Link and Garroth as Genos. I felt like both fit them vert well. I waited for Aaron to come pick me up so we could go toghter, Laurence came to take Garroth, Laurence was dressed as Reaper from Overwatch.  Dante, Gene, Sasha and Zenix came to take Vylad. Dante and Gene were Papyrus and Sans, Sasha was Flowey and Zenix was Karkat. ((I fucking love Karkat, he is my favorite from homestuck)) They took him there. Aaron fianlly showed up and look my hand. We walked toghter to the con. I saw Aphmau and Katelyn. They were also a pair ((#KateMau)) Aphmau was dressed up as Clementine from the walking dead game season 1 and Katelyn was Lee from the same game and season. Kawaii-Chan was dressed up as Mew Ichigo which wasn't a surpise. Travis was the Sonic from One Punch Man.  Ivy was Yuno Gasai, which fit that crazy bitch, Nicole was Tatsumaki from One Punch Man and Jeffery was Luffy from One Piece. And fianlly Lucinda was Itori from Tokoyo Ghoul. Me and Aaron wandered around the con. After a bit i saw someone in a awesome Mercy custome. I went over and talked to the girl. She said her name was Chris and that she thought i looked good as Chara, i told her that my boyfriend was dressed up as Frisk and she smiled, She told me that her girlfriend was dressed up as Mei from Overwatch, We all hanged out untill we had to go home.