The King Of ?

Recap

SAMs POV

When Liz pulled up I got my iPod and my headphones and sat down to the door and opened it. I saw that she looked so happy so she had good news . When a male came behind her I new something was up then the one word popped into my head. That's her MATE.

(Stills Sam's POV)

As I was just about to ask why is this man in my house and then his scent hit me it was a vampire scent.Thats when Liz's says "Sammy this is my mate John". Then all of a sudden they started make out and u could see things were getting hated ,is I cleared my throat before things got any disgusting. "Ah" that's when Liz's just realized what happened, I really would though she was a tomato and "John" has a smirk on his face.after Liz's explained everything my mouth was wide open. "Did you just say h-he's the K-king of vampires " then I felt a radiation of power coming off of him. Even thought I wasn't a vampire I was still on my knees . He just laughed and said "don't have to bow I'm your gust I should be bowing" I blushed."So did u find your mate yet"Liz's asked.I'm shore I was as red as a cherry." No" I mumbled .

A day later.

Today is my birthday and I'm 17 and I can't wait to find my mate ,for weeks I've been having wet dreams for days and all I see are these beautiful grey eyes. As I walk out the house a woody pineapple smell hit me and I could stop drooling so I followed the scent to see the alphas talking. The on of the alphas head snapped to me you could see his lust than I realized that I'm still in my tank top and under wear. I blushed and ran back home as fast as my legs would go and I heard his feet hitting the ground . Then I looked back he was right on my tail literally. Then I jumped on a tree a flow into my bedroom and got a pair of pants on before Don't he came in. Thats when my door was knocked down by a sexy god my mate . The words he said mad me blush so red "your in big trouble my little mate".

Hey pips I'm so sorry I haven't updating sooner so thanks for reading ill be updating tomorrow or maybe today well see ya .