Lover boy

Recap

Today is my birthday and I'm 17 and I can't wait to find my mate ,for weeks I've been having wet dreams for days and all I see are these beautiful grey eyes. As I walk out the house a woody pineapple smell hit me and I could stop drooling so I followed the scent to see the alphas talking. The on of the alphas head snapped to me you could see his lust than I realized that I'm still in my tank top and under wear. I blushed and ran back home as fast as my legs would go and I heard his feet hitting the ground . Then I looked back he was right on my tail literally. Then I jumped on a tree a flow into my bedroom and got a pair of pants on before Don't he came in. Thats when my door was knocked down by a sexy god my mate . The words he said mad me blush so red "your in big trouble my little mate".

Sam's POV

He pulled me onto the bed and sat their staring at me."What are u doing"I said". "What does it look like I think of what to do to u"he said" Then some thoughts came into my head and I blushed. Then a huge grin arrived on his face and I mean huge I mean huge. He grabbed my waste and throw me over his shoulders. He walked all the way to this beautiful house it was white and a pearly peace with these pretty gates my mouth drops thinking of what the inside would lion like if the outside looked this good. Thats when he finally let me down. He took my hand and dragged me to his what I think is his room.As soon as we walked in I saw the nastiest thing on earth a girl with blond hair, blue-green eyes and to top it all off she had a laced bra and panties on my mates bed. Hurt filled me an looked to my mate( u know I don't even know his name)to his back turned to the slut on the bed. We walked out the bedroom and he gave me ( I could explain look) I nodded nix he started . "I'm so sorry u had to see that she is my ex-girlfriend we broke up a year ago and has been try to get me back ever since)I looked into his eyes and saw sorrow and hope.

Slut POV

I was talking to my BFF Gina when the smell of the alpha came by me so I told Gina good bye and got ready to get my Boyfriend back. I ran up to his bedroom as fast as possible, I already had my sexy outfit on a laced bra and panties. I made the bed look like I've been there for a while got in my position. He walked in with a girl she looks about 5'3 and My Boyfriend holding her stick waste. I looked in his eyes if he was hiding any emotions but all I saw was hatred and disgust. I was about to get off the bed when the slut pulled my boyfriend out of the room. I used my wolf hearing to listen they said something about sorry and ill going to kick u out. Did I hear that right did he say sorry I'm going to kick her out. I jumped off the bed " Oh ya uh uh ya wow I rock I rock I'm rockkke. My boyfriend came in and said he wanted to talk to me in private I grabbed my robe and followed him to his office." Lexi I'm going to kick- " I know I heard u say your going to kick her out of the pack and I say that's the best thing to do." Lexi I'm kicking You out of the pack not My Mate". I looked at him like he was crazy but-t u said her. I made fake tears to make it look real I gave his a puppy dog face but he just told" leave, ""what" "leave" he said in a alpha tone I had no choice but to pack my things and leave.

2 months after

Samantha's POV

I finally learned my loves name Cesar a beautiful name. It has been two months since Lexi left and to say life has been good. Sarah( Mates sister best friends for life) and I are at the mall for the 100th time.Shes the type of person u give her $5 she spends $5 u give her $10 she spends $10 well Cesar gave us 10,000 dollars so its going to be a very long day. We walked in the mall and the second best thing in the world just happened. Liz came out with her mate and I did the best thing I could do I screamed their name.

Authors note

Updated if u look I'm writing the other one already hope u like made it longer:D