★1★ three ⓑⓤⓡⓓⓔⓝⓢ

Let's Start this awful story! >w</ This is my first yandere Story...That's all the explanation.

¡First Person (p.o.v)!

I arrived at my new school with a smile on my face, but it disappeared when I saw the dark clouds in the sky. "I wonder why I didn't ask my aunt for a ride..." i let out a sigh and started walking again, i was there still walking while looking at the wet ground. I stopped in my tracks when i saw the gates. 'So this is my new school huh...' I ran inside looking for a roof before i get sick in my first day of school. I hid under a surprisingly cute sakura tree... after a minute i started to hear mumbles...Low and weird mumbles "She? she is very similar to her... I still remember her silky (h/c) hair..."  The voice kept mumbling inaudible things until i heard a "Hey..." I remained ignoring the voice until a person yell right in front of my face.

"HEY!" the boy in front of me looked kinda familiar... Like someone i already know?

"Yeah?" I said without looking again...

"Maybe... You are... (Y/n)?" Said him looking nervous...

Just when i was about to answer with a "Yes, i am (Y/n) " i heard the school bell and i just stood up...

"Sorry i can't talk right now..." The boy just nodded while facing the ground... I know, that was rude, i didn't want to, but i'm gonna be late. I started to run towards the cold hallways, (That were very empty...) searching my first class. I opened the door and everyone seemed uninterested that someone just entered to the classroom. The sensei just looked at me and smiled. 

"Oh, so you are the new student?...(Y/n)?" She said with a cute smile. I just nodded. 

"Present yourself then miss (Y/n)..." I nodded again and stood in front of everyone and just stare at everyone. I took a deep breathe and then i spoke.

"H-Hi, Im (Y/n) (L/n), I hope to get along with all of you..." I said in a low tone. The sensei eyes examined the entire classroom and stood up. 

"Take a sit next to Harumi-kun, Harumi! raise your hand!" 

After the sensei finished a hand raised in the end of the classroom, apparently Harumi is a yellow haired boy, he must be a shortie, i can barely see the top of his head, a taller student is sat in front of him. I walked to the sit beside him and left my bag on the floor. I sat, the chair was veeery comfortable. Harumi still was staring at me and it was making me feel uncomfortable in this cool chair... "Something's wrong?" I said and him gasped when he noticed he was staring at me all the time. "Nothing, i-i'm sorry..." he looked down, i wonder why he was staring at me like that...

"(Y/n) (L/n), nice to meet you Harumi-kun" Harumi looked to other direction while talking to me.

"Sarada Harumi...Nice to meet you too (Y/n)- chan..." he looked at me and smiled, after we shake our hands.After a long silence between us, he looked like he wanted to start a conversation and he did.

"(y/n)-san... do you have a hobby?" He asked

"Oh...I usually watch anime, and sometimes i use to read mangas..." Harumi eyes sparkled with impression and he smiled widely.

"Really?! I watch anime too! what kind of animes do you like? " 

"I like (F/A)! I like (Favorite/character), i already had finished the anime so i'm waiting for the next volume of the Manga! >w< !" He gave me and impressed look after i told him that, he smiled again.

"I love that anime! I'm glad i finally found someone that knows that anime too!" We talked a lot, and the class ended after a long conversation. The bell for lunch made everyone exit the classroom, i was reaching the door until Harumi stopped me. 

"(Y/n)-san... Would you like... To sit in lunch with me?" 

"Of course i would like to!" We walked together to have lunch and we sat together... We kept talking and a tall boy stood in front of Haru while we were talking.

"I'm interrupting something?" Said him staring at Haru.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Yuki, this Is (Y/n), (Y/n) he is Yukito, my best friend."

"very well, you already made other friend in the first day of school?" said him with me still there.    

"What i told you about being rude?" Said Harumi-kun in disparagement to the white haired male in front of him.

"Yeah, i'm sorry MOM! I don't need your manners right now, so. (Y/n), what are your intentions with my friend right there?" He looked at me with a smirk on his face.

"I didn't understand your question..." I said looking down, Harumi-kun blushed and looked other way, and Yukito just laughed at my answer.

"You're naive, aren't you?"He kept laughing and Harumi-kun just stared at him.

"Yuki i told you already to stop... Anyway, how were your vacations?" Asked Haru changing the Topic

"They were fine i guess, i had to babysit Kumi all the weekends." Answered him looking annoyed. 

"(Y/n) you haven't ate the (Food you dislike) in your plate" Said Yukito looking at the (F/y/d) in my plate. He took the plate and started eating the food.

"H-Hey Yuki, don't eat her food like that!" Said Harumi-kun scolding Yukito

"Don't worry, I really don't like (F/y/d)...", i said handing the entire plate to Yukito.

"look Haru! You actually got a generous friend" Said him shoving all the (F/y/d) In his mouth...

After school Harumi and i walked together to the school gate while talking.

"I think he hates me" I said to Harumi , he laughed and just answered.

"Nah, He actually was being Nice...This is the first time i make a friend beside him, he was my only friend until this morning... Well, my mom will drive me home, goodbye (Y/n)-san..." He said waving while entering to a car... I started to walk outside the school again but then...