Midnight Changing

I woke up in agony I glared at my clock but couldn't clearly see it I thought I saw a 12 though wave after wave of pain kept hitting me I tried to stand up but fell over and curled into a ball to wait for the pain to pass.

 I must have passed out at some point because when I woke up it was daylight outside and there was singing coming down the hall

 "oh god not now"

 I moaned but as I did I noticed I didn't feel bad I felt great actually so I jumped up and sat on the edge of the bed waiting for them to come in and humiliate me like every other year and they did the door banged open and slammed against the wall and there they stood staring at me in awe singing happy birthday to me once they were done they kept staring at me and asking me how I felt I was starting to get annoyed and felt my temper start to flare when I heard a slight gasp from everyone in the room.

"God what is wrong with you all today?"

I got up and stomped to my bathroom I started to comb my hair and as I looked up I noticed my eyes were a golden color not just a golden brown like a pure gold and I screamed as I screamed I noticed I had fangs and my skin was a slightly pearly color as I screamed my eyes changed to a silver color and that just made me scream more.

 Temperance came in and wrapper her arms around me and try to calm me but every time I was close to calm I would glance back in the mirror and the screaming would start again.

 The final straw was when I started asking question my voice had changed slightly it almost had a singsong quality to it as I still sat there screaming Temperance put her thumb on one of my temples and said a few words and I passed out into blissful oblivion.