Description

Amelie Mathieu is an ambitious French-American oceanographer, working for the Villefranche-sur-Mer Marine Station in France. Despite growing up in a wealthy family, her life hasn't always been easy. She lost her dear mother when she was only eighteen years old and had to help her father raise her younger sister and newborn brother.

Antoine Griezmann is a talented footballer, playing for Atletico Madrid and the France national football team. Throughout the years, he managed to make a name for himself and reached to the point where every coach wanted him in their squad and every little boy dreamt of becoming like him.

Five years ago, fate brought Amelie and Antoine together. The two of them instantly clicked with each other and since then, even distance cannot separate them. Amelie lives in France, Antoine in Spain, but the bond they share is as strong as ever.

Now, it's time for one of the most important football events, the UEFA European Championship 2016. Antoine is called to participate alongside the French squad and Amelie, being his number one supporter, is there to encourage him along the way.

This is a story about friendship and pursuing your dreams. It is a story about love and how important it is to have someone to lean on throughout both the easy and difficult paths of life.

~.~.~.~

Hey, everyone! I decided to make a new football related story, this time with Antoine Griezmann as the main character. I wanted to continue 'Just an Infatuation' (the Oscar fanfiction), but for the time being I have no inspiration and I'd hate to write something no one will like.

However, for the last few weeks, I have been watching Euro 2016 and I have a lot of ideas for this new fanfiction. I hope you will like it.

Please take note that everything in this story is fictional. There might be references on real events, but all the personalities that will be demonstrated and the story as a whole are figments of my imagination.

Be aware that English is not my mother language, so I guarantee there will be a lot of grammatical mistakes. Feel free to point them out ;)

Enjoy and leave your thoughts!

~.~.~.~

Also a big thank you to my best friend MaraCh29, who has helped me a lot by giving me some wonderful ideas for 'Sunshine in our Pockets'.

daphnedel98