How?

Jeon jungkook doesnt remember anything up until he was 10. His parents said he was in an accident, which made him forget his memories. He didnt want people pittying him for forgetting his memories so he didnt tell anyone. The only people who knew about him losing his memories were his parents and the doctor who took care of him.
When he grew up he started doubting wether his parents were his real parents. He didnt really look like them, he didnt seem to inherit any of their talents or traits, he felt different. Although he was young, he was really smart he had a lot of friends most of them were older than him, he was different than the usual 16 year old boy. He made one of his friends do a parental test for him and he found out, he found out he wasnt his parents real child.
He talked to his parents about it. He found out he was adobted from an orphanage that was really far from where they lived. He wanted to visit the orphanage and see what kind of place it was. But the orphanage was already......gone....
The orphanage got onfire and everyone in the orphanage disappeared.

Soon after jungkook got his first job his parents died. They got into a car accident and the doctor who took care of him when he was a child also died. No one knew about Jungkook losing his memories anymore, but then V appeared.

How does he know?