Wanted - A Punk Harry Styles Fan-Fiction

Hey guys so I know it's been a while sense i've posted a fan-fiction but i've been starting one on paper for my best friend and I decided why not share it with the world.

Warning : It might suck right now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

June 24, 2014

"Harry please stop." Savannah says to harry and then she blacks out.

*Years earlier* 

Savannah's P.O.V.

A new area, a new school. Great. I go downstairs to see my mom and my 2 year old brother Jacob in the kitchen eating breakfast. I grab an apple and sit down at the table. 

"You excited?" my mom says as she feeds my brother. 

I took a bite out of my apple and swallowed it. "I'm thrilled." I say in a sarcastic tone. My mom knew I hated the idea of going to a new school, the whole idea of moving from California all the way to Chesire was a terrifying thought in my mind. 

"I'm sorry honey, but I got a job offer here and you knew I had to take it for the well being of us." she says to me with a sad expression on her face. I knew it was to support me and my brother after our dad died a month right after Jacob was born. It was a hard time and we had to stay optimistic for Jacob. 

"I know." I tell her. I throw away my apple and then grab my bag. I turn on my ipod and a blow my mom a kiss goodbye. I walk out the door and I put my hands in my hoodie pocket. Cheshire was a cold area, it'll take time to get used to it. Cheshire seems so must different from California. I sigh as I make it to the school building. Out of the corner of my eye I see a group of 4 guys and 3 girls and you know when you look at punk edits on tumblr or some thing, that's exactly what they all looked like. But one of them catches my eye.

He has chocolate brown curly locks and piercing green eyes. I see he looks over at me and I instantly walk faster into the building not wanting anything to happen. After 3 minutes I find the main office. I walk inside to find an elderly women sitting at one of the desks in the office.

"Uh, excuse me. I'm new to this school.." I say shyly . The women looks up at me and smiles. "You must be Savannah right?" she says looking through a bunch of papers.

"Yeah.." she gets up and hands me my schedule. "You first class is right down the hall and to the left. It's the 1st room." she says with a smile. I thank her and then walk out of the room. I follow her directions to my first class, science. 

I walk through the door and everyone looks up at me. "Oh hello, you must be Savannah Reed am I correct?" the teacher asks me. "Yeah." I say to her. "Please go take a seat next to Mr.Styles in the back." I look over to see an empty seat next to the curly haired boy I saw outside. I walk over to my new seat and sit down. I take out my notebook and start to copy notes from the board. Out of the corner of my eye I see 'Mr.Styles' looking at me. I still haven't found out his name. 

When I finished copying my notes I look to see if he was still looking at me.. he was...

"Is there some thing wrong?" I ask him. He mumbles a 'no' and looks down at his hands.I sigh as the bell rings. 

This is going to be a long day.

*At the end of the day*

I'm currently walking home from one of the most terrifying first days of school ever. I met this girl crystal, she told me to stay away from the curly haired boy saying that he was 'trouble' 

That's the only thing i've heard all day, but I still never found out his name. I walk into my house to find our new babysitter, Nicole, reading a magazine as my baby brother is asleep. Nicole looks up from her magazine and smiles "Welcome back Anna, how was your day?" she asks as she closes the magazine and looks at me. I take a seat of the couch next to her and sigh. 

"It was okay, just weird you know. Everyone has cool British accents and I have a weird American accent. All the kids all have there 'friend group' and i'm an outcast, but i did manage to make one friend." I said to her. 

"First days are always the hardest." Nicole tells me as she re-opens her magazine. 

That first night i'd dreamt of the curly haired boy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I KNOW IT'S SHORT PLEASE DON'T KILL ME. I will defiantly be continuing this. Update tomorrow maybe? 

Vote, comment, and all that good stuff. See ya. :)

-Emily