Chapter 2: The New Student

"Alright I'll need someone to show Naruto around school after class any volunteers?" Kurenai sensei asked. I looked around of course only girls raised their hands and yelled out "Kurenai sensei choose me!" I try to look away from kurenai sensei so she wouldn't call on me. Of course with all the luck of the world she called on me.

--------After class---------

"H-heres the...Biology r-room." I stuttered. He nods so I could proceed. I give Naruto a tour of the campus of course he probably won't remember where the rooms are. He'll probably just follow me around all day.

-----Lunchtime----

Sasuke looks at me with a concerned look "So how'd it go with Naruto?" He asked. "Oh it went-" I got interrupted by Ino and Sai. "So I heard you got stuck with Naruto for every class" Ino giggled. I looked away and saw Naruto approaching the table. I immediately turned red when he smiled at me. "You okay hinata?" Sasuke asked concerned. What do I do!? Naruto is approaching the table! "Hinata?" Sasuke asks. I didn't pay attention to him.
"Can I sit here?" Naruto calmly asks. His voice..Its...So Calm. "No, it's already enough that I share a room with you." Sasuke replys. "Of course!" I gesture him to sit. He smiled and sat down. Did Sasuke just say...Share a room...!?
"Hinata, Are you gonna do anything later?" Sasuke asked. "No, why?" I replied. Does Sasuke want to take me somewhere? "See you later." Naruto got up and left. what happened? I asked myself.
"So..I was wondering if we could all hang out in your Dorm. "Sounds fun count Sai and I in!" Ino excitingly replied. "Oh um..sure." I replied. "Okay, make sure to tell the gang!" Sasuke left to his dorm. "Um..bye Ino I'll see you guys later. I have to clean up my dorm." I get up and start heading towards my Dorm.

-----------

*Knock knock*
"Come in!" Sakura yells. Everyone got inside the room but they had brought someone else with them. "Hey I brought Naruto" Sasuke said. "You didn't bring me you dragged me here...not that I didn't want to come." Naruto said. What was Naruto doing here!? "So what should we do first?" Ino asked "Hmm...let's play truth or dare." Sasuke replied. We all played truth or dare for 1 hour until Sasuke dared to ask Naruto to tell us his background. "I can't tell you anything." Naruto objected. "Please Naruto tell us!" I insisted
"Fine, I was born in Konoha and I was home schooled before coming here." Naruto said and looked down at his feet. "Wait so why were you home schooled before coming here?" Tenten asked. "Sorry I have to leave..." He got up and slowly left. what was his deal...? I asked myself. Soon everyone else left since it was getting late. Why did Naruto get sad and leave like that..?