Dead and Alive

MyStreet Dimension

"You. You! YOU!!!" yelled Aphmau. "Why are YOU alive?! You...you you you!" Aphmau looked like she was on the verge of tears, as she was becoming an emotional wreck.

"Brother, you died! You should have STAYED that way!" said MCD Garroth.

"You are going to wish you were NEVER born! All the pain and suffering that you caused will be avenged!" said MCD Laurance.

"What are you guys talking about?! Calm down! Zane isn't that bad!!" said MS Aphmau.

"NOT THAT BAD?!?! So many died at the hands of this heartless monster! We DISAPPEARED for 15 YEARS at the hands of this monster and his LIES! I lost my FRIEND at the hands of this monster! He shouldn't exist in any world!" yelled MCD Aph. Meanwhile, Zane was frozen, cupcake in hand. He was CLEARLY traumatized and scared. Garroth, Laurance, Travis, and Vylad transformed. Dante unsheathed his katanas. Everyone in MS just stared at them in confusion and utter fear. MS Emmalyn and Kenmur looked intrigued at the powers of their alternate friends, but also were extremely terrified.

"Guys, stop." said MCD Aph. Everyone from MCD looked confused and disappointed, whereas everyone from MS looked relieved. Especially Zane. Aph spoke again. "He's all mine." Everyone from MS freaked out. Aphmau ran towards Zane, as her wings sprouted from her back and a frost broadsword appeared in her hands. Particles surrounded her and her vision turned red. "I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you! I hate you! I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU!!" She yelled as she tears streamed down her face. MS Aph pleaded for her to stop as she chased her, but MCD Aphmau was so blinded was with anger that she didn't listen. Zane ran towards his house and threw his cupcake at Aph, which she dodged with ease. Zane tripped and fell. He stared at Aphmau, wide eyed and terrified, as she raised her sword above her head, ready to strike.

"STOP!!" yelled a voice from behind her. Aphmau turned around to be greeted by a pair of lips. In the distance, shock radiated from the crowd of people from MCD. Garroth and Laurance's hearts could also be heard shattering in the distance. Aphmau dropped her sword in shock and opened her eyes as she pulled away.

"Who do you thi—" She stopped and her eyes grew wide as she saw her kissed her.

"Aphmau!" said Aaron. "What do you think you're doing? That's Zane, your best friend. And what are you wearing?"

"A-Aaron?! I thought would never see you again!" Tears streamed down Aph's face even harder then they did before as her arms wrapped around him.

"Aphmau? What are you talking about? I was just in the bathroom." said Aaron

"Get away from her!! She's CRAZY!!!" yelled Zane.

"What are you talking about? Would I date her if she was crazy?" said Aaron.

"Um... Aaron?" He turned around to see MS Aphmau.

"Wait, what? If that's my girlfriend, then who are you?" said Aaron.

"Girlfriend? Oh my Irene... Well, go talk to her. I think I'm going to go die. Oh, and Zane?" She cringed as she forced out the name. "I don't know how you act here, but if I were you, I'd go hide and I wouldn't come out until we leave." MCD Aphmau climbed a tree and hid in the cover of the leaves.

"Um... I'll... go talk to her." said MCD Garroth as he ran off to the tree.

"Who did I just kiss? It better not have been Michi again." said Aaron.

"You kissed Aphmau. Basically, these guys are from a different dimension." said MS Aph as she jabbed a thumb in the MCD group's direction. They were all emotionally distorted to see Aaron again. And Zane, too. "It's a long story. Anyways, how about you come inside? I might not have enough food. Can you help with that, Kawaii~Chan?

"Of course, Aphmau~Senpai! Kawaii~Chan is on it!" She ran inside to start baking.

"Let's go." said Aphmau.

I've been waiting to write something about Zane and Aaron's "reunion" with everyone for a while. Got a bit of a plot going? Eh, maybe not. Whatever! Hope you enjoyed!