Chapter 5 ~ Bittersweet memories part 2

Start from the beginning

"Really you don't seem the type to have people against you."

"Yea but then their words got to me. So one day I ask your father why he chose me, he basically told me that I'm his mate. I got offended. That was all he told me, not fully understanding what he meant. Then a few days later he tells me that he's a werewolf and how me being a human will causes a lot of problems in the future. And it didn't help that he told me all of this on Halloween night so of course I didn't believe him until....."

"Until what?" I stare at her.

"Don't worry about it, it's not important. All you need to know that I finally believed him. Also I learned that he was in training to be the next alpha." she says turning away from me.

Deciding not push the question anymore I ask "so when do I come into this?"She turn back around to face me with a bright smile on her face and grabs my hand.

"When I was 18 your father and I got married and a few months after I had you. We thought they gave the wrong baby because you had the brightest red hair for a baby. Oh my you had the chubbiest cheeks to. And don't forget your special hazel eyes with a hint of green in them."

"Mom.... Really.. back to the story..."

"Oh sorry honey. Since your father was the alpha when you was born that makes you automatically in line to be alpha. A lot of people didn't like the fact you being a girl in line to be alpha. So they tried to take your alpha rights away from you and the council wouldn't allow it and they hated you even more. Then an old high school friend of your father's appears to our pack house and the more times she came over the less times I get to see you father personally."

"mom that sounds he was cheating on you. Why didn't you confront him about it?

"Well I still don't believe that he was cheating on me. I never confronted him because I have faith in him being my mate. But then she told your father some lie causing your father to banish us. I believe that your father made us leave to protect us because he made sure we were stable by buying us this house and.."

"Mom he banished us what you mean that you believe he was was trying to protect us...how old was I?"

"Hmm you was about 2.."

"At least he could have waited until I was a little bit older !"

"I know honey I know... then a few years later on that same day later he died ...remember?"

"Yea tragic car crash ....he was on his way to somewhere," I sigh.

"well here's the thing I think he was trying to visit us to tell us why he left us..."

"Mom you should know better... Why would he wait to visit us when I was 15?"

"I believe he didn't have chance before..." she starts.

"Mom look I know he loved him but you need to stop making excuses for him and believing that he would come back for us"

"Kathy I know your father!" she yells

"Don't you mean knew "

"Kathy.." she starts before pausing then totally changing the subject. "After your father died the council and I decided that two weeks after you turn 18 you will start your alpha training there with your aunt and uncle."

"And who says I want to be an alpha!?!?"

"Alot of people would like to be your shoes"

"Well I'm not "those people" I never agreed to this"

"Hey you might like it,"

"Uhh no and where do they live anyway?" I reply smartly.

"Pennsy...." Wait pause I know she not going say what I think she going to say.

"sylva...." Please God she know how much I hate that place. A lot of crazy people live there.

"vania .." Noo damn my life is ruined.

"Kathy? You ok you look like you're about the faint," she laughs

"Mom this isn't a laughing matter. You just told me that I have to go live with some people who I don't know, become some alpha of a pack that I don't want to be a part of, and lastly all of this is in Pennsylvania. You know how I feel about that state," I cry.

" Oh Kathy I will truly miss you.." she laughs sadly

"I... I forgot I have only 2 weeks to live with you until... until," I grab my mom tightly before letting a few tears fall.

"Kathy don't worry about it until the day comes until then you have school to go to."

"No but Mom I only have these days left to be with you why can't I stay with you!" I beg.

"Because I'm paying all this money for it, you could lose all of your limbs and you would still go to school!"

"Geesh mom you totally ruined that moment we had there," quickly I stand up and jog myself back to the house not once paying attention to the pair of blue eyes watching me from the distance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kathy.... Kathy," a male voice calls out my name.

"Hmm what do chu want?"

"Look at me.."

"No I don't .."

"Kathy!" the voice calls out again. Tired of hearing my name I finally open my eyes to see a mid aged man staring right back at me.

" You look familiar.."

"So you do remember me," he scoffs. I shake my head no, very confused of how I know this man's face so clearly. But then I realized who it was.

"D..Dad?" I stutter causing him to smile weakly.

———————————————————————————-

I know it's been to long and I sorry about that. I'm really am. I been stuck on what to put in the book and random test popping out of no where. But at least I'm trying my best! Well here chapter 5 part 2. By the way, I have nothing against Pennsylvania. :p

Till Next Time,

Jonnabay23 <3