Chapter 2 ~ Kidnapped

"Hey your Kathy right?" a female voice asked from behind me.

"Hm,well that depends who's asking?" I ask while turning around. I turn to see a tall girl about 5'7 with long brown wavy hair with a complexion almost like Bruno Mars but not quite. However, her hazel eyes made her face shine beautifully. "Oh sorry my name is Leah," she apologize.

"Ha ha it's ok no need to apologize and yup my name is Kathy the last time i checked." I reply with a warm smile.She smiles and says, "I have a feeling that we going to be good friends." Hearing this surprised me. No one really even said that to me before.

" O..oh really how can you tell?" I stuttered.

"Don't worry about it I can just tell," she laugh scarily. Ok now this girl is turning creepy so I decide not to question her more.

"Soo Kathy feel like going back...."

"No no I'm not going back in there!" I yell causing her to jump.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you like that."I apologize.

"no I'm sorry I thought Edward was kidding about you and you know people," she sighed.

"Well would you like to take a run with me?" she points out the window .

"well.."

"Oh come on it will only be me you and the trees no one else I promise," Leah whines

"Ok fine I really do need to get out," I sigh. Man I really hate when people whine but it's just a run what could possibly go wrong. Leah cheers and pulls me through the back door.

—————————————————

"See this isn't so bad,"

"Mhmm,"

"There's the pack house I mean your pack house," she continues

"Mhmm,"

"And there's some of the houses where most people..."

"Mhmm," I cut her off

"Are you even listening to me ? ," she angrily ask while turning around to face me.

"Mhmm, wait do you hear that?"

"Hear what?" she ask

"I'm not sure. Follow me ," I said while grabbing her arm.

"Wait I bet it's nothing. Slow down! Damn Kathy!," she complains. I stop listening and focus more on the strange wail sound.The closer we run to the woods the louder it got. All of sudden Leah stop moving and stares into the distance.

"Leah? You okay?" She then runs away not once looking back.

"Leah!" I call after her running in the direction she went. After running for 10 minutes straight Leah finally slowed down in a field filled with only yellow and purple flowers.

"Leah!? W..what was t..that about ? " I stutter nervous about what just happened. I walk toward her and she turns around with tears falling from her eyes."

"Leah..?" 

"I'm sorry. I hope you will forgive me in the future," she sobs.

"Huh, what you mean?" Was all I able to say until 3 guys started to approach me from behind. Reacting too slowly one of the guys stab me with a strange object causing me collapse.Then the blackness took over taking my conscience with it.

——————————————————————

"Alex I told you! You put too much anesthesia in her. It's been 3 hours now.! someone angrily yelled.

Three hours? Huh wait where am I and who's this Alex guy. I'm so confused right now. I really want to open my eyes right now but my eyes feel so heavy.

"Well damn babe, Dylum just told me just to knock her out not to kill her," someone sighed.

"I hope she's not dead," the guy who was yelling earlier sigh.

"I'm not dead.." I mumble softly.

"Wait did you ?" 

"Yea I heard that too."

"Wakey wakey! Wake up sleepy head!" a guy yells before smacking me hard across my face. 

Instantly I open my eyes staring at the two faces staring right back at me. The two faces happens to be two guys, one black and the other spanish. The black guy to my left had wavy brown hair with dark green eyes.While the spanish guy had curly black hair with warm brown eyes. For them being my kidnappers they were quite sexy. Woah what I'm thinking they kidnapped me for goodness sake.

"Why the hell you just did that?" the sexy black guy yells to the other guy.

"Well I .. I just wanted to pimp smack someone gosh."

"I didn't know she would wake up," he continues.

"Well say sorry to her before I do the same to you," the guy threaten the spanish guy

"Yeah right babe like you're going to do that to my lovable cute face ," he whines. Hold up did he just called him babe? I have nothing against gays but that just caught me off guard.

"Who are you guys?" I question while trying to stand up.

"See my pimp smack saved her life,"

"Oh shut up Alex," he said before turning to face me.

" Well Kathy my name is Samuel. Sam for short.And this is my mate Alexander."

"Um Babe I don't think you're suppose to be telling her our names. Well you know because we kidnapped her." the spanish guy says while scratching his head.

"Uhh where's the bathroom ?" I abruptly asks. They both turn to look at each other before deciding to answer me.

" I'll show you but no funny business," Alex said seriously.

"Mhmm," I said as they untied me off the bed and open the door. As soon as they open the door I ran out causing them to angrily curse and chase after me. Being the upcoming alpha I easily out ran so called Alexander and Sam until I ran into something rock hard.

"Going somewhere ?" the most sexiness voice ask me. I look up to see a light skinned man with slightly wet dark brown hair. He had the most deepest blue eyes I have ever seen in my life. He must of just came came back from a run because he only have jeans that show off his beautiful muscular body.

" Uhh," I'm speechless. For some reason my wolf is very uneasy. But when my eyes meet his eyes I knew why. "Mate," she says to me. Oh crap this just got interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of chapter 2! Wow it's been a while since I updated. Well anyway feel free to comment, vote , and give any advice on how I could make this story better. Till next time, JonnaBay23 <3