Untitled Part 2

As you walk into your room it's just as bland and boring as you thought. You look down to see your red dress with a bit of mud on it. You give a small sigh and still continue on to your bed and sit down. The TV in the room flashes on and catches your attention. A broadcast comes on for Corpse Carnival.

"Oh no..." You say out loud. "Is this what I'll compete in..." You swallowed heavily. You already knew the awnser.

On the screen you turn your eyes to see a fine (very fine *winkey wonk*) man standing. He had no shirt and with that, you were a okay with. You shook your head and got the thought out of you mind. He stood and seemed very comfortable on the arena. He seemed to even be smirking.

In the end you saw that little shrim took on the buff guy you had been slightly daydreaming about. You couldn't bear to watch his punishment. Somehow, without knowing this man you felt quite sad. The small boy was carried out on a strecher. As the punishment was about to take place, you left the room. No punshiments were to be seen by you today, whoever it was being tortured.

A minute later you found a large shadow hovering you. You turn to see the massive 'crow' as they call him. Your head barley reached to his collar bone. You strech you neck to look at his face and took a step back.

"Hey... You're that new girl." He said

You gulp. "I... " you were nervous and found a loss of words. "I am." you straightened your posture.

He laughed.  

You smiled back and huffed a laugh. 

"Aren't you a bit dressed up for all of this?" 

You blush and take a step back. "Oh... Should I not be?" You look up at him. You looked down and the red dress you wore was short in the front with a longer trail in the back so that you movemoent in it was easy. 

Crows P.O.V

Dang. She was cute.' You think. 'Wait... CRAP! NO!... Nice change that we get attractive girls now... Oh noooo...'

"Uh..." I scratch the back of my head. "Well you look nice and all but..." I couldn't finish... She was too cute... Her green eyes didn't seem to be leaving my face. theynwere so wide and seem to look through me.

"Tha-ank you..." she blushed and looked away but she sisn't seem flattered, rather uncimfortable. 

I laugh uneasily. "Course!" thatprobably was not the best thing tomday but I hadn't any other idea of what to say.

Your P.O.V

You bite your lip."... I thought you did really really well and I'm sorry you lost you eye!" You looked back uo and focused on the eye patch. You felt quite sad.

"... Heh... Thanks- that's how everything works here with the punishment and all."

"But... Your eye, it must hurt..." You rubbed your arm. You had been a nurse before your coming here and only hoped that they had numbed it or something.

"It's alright... I suppose I'll see you around then." Crow says as he starts to walk off.

Crows P.O.V

'Wow.... She was nice and... Breezy... Does that sound right? Wait-CRAP... AGAIN...'

HEY YALL SORRY IF I GOT SOME STUFF MESSED UP AND WHAT NOT I DONT OWN THE CHARACTERS SO K BAI LOVE YALL

Please pleaaaaseee comment so can MAKE CRAP BETTER!!!