Ch.4

(Third Person)

Yukine flopped onto the dorm bed and sighed. "We defeated the biggest threat the heavens ever seen, and we're stuck in a Damn school?!" "It's not that bad Yukine, we have each other." Yato replied. "I know, but why would Kazuma leave Bishamon and come here? Those two were inseparable; especially when she's being corrupted." "I don't know." "Any word on Nora?" "No, she practically dropped off the map. There have been a few sightings, but none were confirmed." Yato said. Rin burst into the room then. "Guys, we're following Yukio!" "Where did he go?" Yukine asked, sitting up. "Oh, I didn't think of that." Rin said sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck. "Oh so you can think." Yato said. Rin just glared at him. "We can go to Kazuma and ask him, maybe he went there to get extra bullets." Yukine suggested. "Yeah," The three walked into the store again. "Hey Kazuma did a guy looking like you come in and ask for blessed silver jacket bullets?" Yukine called. "Yeah, he just left." "All right! We're not far behind him!" Rin punched the air with happiness. "Thank you!" They ran out. "How do we get to where Yukio is going? It's so far away." Rin whined. Yukine lightly punched Rin. "Don't be lazy." "I got this!" Yato said and they teleported to the front of True Cross. Yukio just walked under yellow caution tape. The three walked up. "Yato, Yukine, and Rin; Esquires." Yato said. The Exorcist pulled up the tape so they could duck under it. "What are you doing here?!" Yukio hissed. "Hey, you don't expect us to stay in an building with no air conditioning all day do you?" Yato said. Yukine just rolled his eyes. "What is the situation?" Rin asked. Yato looked over and saw a large black cat on a street sign. It was growling at the Exorcists that tried to injure it. "Kuro, a demon cat that was Father's familiar, went berserk and attacked the guards here because he heard that Father was dead." Yukio explained. Liars! Yukine heard the cat roar. Shiro will come back! Yukine began to walk forward. "Yukine what are you doing?!" Yato shouted, panicked. "I'm going to talk to it!" He replied. He looked at Yato. "I'll be okay. Don't worry." He reassured. Rin ran forward too. "Hey!" Yukine shouted. "Yukine!" Rin yelled. Kuro looked at Yukine. "Shiro Fujimoto is dead. I'm sorry." Stop lying! Kuro growled before charging at Yukine. He pushed Rin out of the way before jumping straight up, using Kuro's head as a springboard and landed behind Kuro. "Stop trying to deny it, Kuro. You can sense it yourself." Shiro... Kuro muttered. "Look, you can even ask Rin, his son." Shiro's? Kuro muttered. "Fujimoto is dead." Rin said bluntly. He made some type of monolog, Yukine wasn't paying attention to anything that was going on. He snapped back to attention when the Demon cat was smaller and crying. He walked up to the small cat and hugged it. (What everyone wanted to during this scene)

*time skip*

It was a beast taming class. Everyone in the class didn't summon a familiar, except a few people. Rin didn't need one, he got Kuro. Izumo summoned two foxes, and Shiemi summoned this adorable creature made of leaves. Every one looked at Yukine now. He cut his finger and swiped it across the paper. "I call upon the wolves of corruption. Lay waste to all that oppose me. Gather, depravity!" Yukine shouted. Five wolves appeared around him, circling him protectively. "Well done, Yukine." The teacher praised. Rin inspected the wolves. They were dark blue and white, and they seemed to be glowing slightly. (They are wolf Phantoms that Nora always uses, minus the masks that cover half their face) They aren't demons. He concluded. "If you want them to disappear, then just tear the paper." Yukine tore only four of the five slips of paper. Therefore, one wolf remained. Yukine looked down at the wolf. "Touch anyone here, I'll send you back the hard way, got it?" He hissed. The wolf nodded. Yukine and the others walked out the moment the bell rang. Yukine, Yato, and Rin walked towards the hot dorm room. "Why isn't there air conditioning?!" Yato groaned. "I'm dying!" He complained, falling on the floor. "You're saying this to someone who's dead, idiot." Yukine said, kicking Yato's side. "Ow, okay, okay, I'm sorry!" Yukine rolled his eyes and walked away, his wolf at his heels. Rin could see he was faking it. He knew that Yukine cared deeply for Yato. Rin looked down at Yato and held out a hand. "You okay?" "Yeah, I've been hit harder by him." Yato replied taking Rin's hand and pulled him up. "I know this sounds odd, but what is your weapon of choice?" "For me, it's a sword. For Yukine, he also uses a sword. He also specializes in hand to hand combat and knife throwing." "What is Yukine's familiar? I mean, it's race. It's not a demon." "I'm not sure." He's definitely lying. (Why tf you lying? Why you always lying? Hmmmmmmohmygod. Stop facking lying!) They talked a bit more before Yato passed out on Yukio's bed so Rin had to drag the god to his dorm room.

*time skip to Mephyland!*

Everyone was waiting on Shiemi. "Sorry for making you wait!" She called. Everyone stared in shock at her, well, more like at her chest; all except Yukine, who was messing with his familiar, and Yato, who was doing his own thing. Everyone went their separate ways, looking for the ghost child. Rin, Yato and Yukine went in one group, Bon, Konekomaru, and Shima were in another, and Izumo, Shiemi, and the hooded girl were in the last group. Everyone hoped that everything would be alright.

*Yato's POV*

This was difficult, looking for a ghost child. Yato-god, I have a scent. Yukine's familiar/ pet Phantom said. "Lead the way." I told it. The wolf ran away, and Yukine chased it. I followed close behind and Rin stayed looking around where he was. We found that little punk and we tried chasing it. We couldn't catch him so we made our way to Rin; who was trying to get his sword back from a broccoli haired demon. "Sekki." I say before sneaking up behind this demon. Rin notices me and I put my finger on my lips. I slashed Yukine through the air but he dodged. At least he dropped Rin's sword. "Well, looks like you have a god on your side." Amaimon laughed. "Don't remind me of my father." I snarled and tried slashing him*. He caught the one blade. "Alpha!" Yukine yelled. The wolf leapt at Amaimon and bit his neck. "You troublesome familiar!" He hissed and tore the wolf off his shoulder. With this opening, I cut his chest and ripped the Sekki out of his grip. The wounds closed immediately. "Great, he's a demonic Deadpool!" I shout. "Yato, now is not the time for terrible obscure references!" Yukine scolded me. "Sorry." I mutter. Rin threw steel beams at Amaimon, but they all missed. That's when I noticed that some of them hit an inflatable Mephisto and it was going to crush Shiemi. I ran forward and pulled Shiemi out of the way.

*time skip because I'm lazy and I don't want to write anymore fights for now*

We stood in the wreakage of a Rollercoaster. The hooded girl revealed herself to be an Exorcist. Well, today was interesting. I even found out Yukine named the wolf Phantom he has following him 'Alpha'. Why Alpha, I don't know.

*Yato says this because Amaimon's personality reminds him of Fujisaki