Chapter 4

It was a typical girls night out for Cadence together with her friends. They went to the club near the park and they are having a good time. When her friends decided that they want to party all night she refused to go with them and instead went to the park. It was her favorite place in the whole city. That's the place where she can stay as long as she like and she can release her emotions there. She sat on the grass field and look at her phone. Louis texted her, he was inviting her for a party at their house. She sighed as she see what will happen in that party. Then she lay down and look in the sky.

"Life.... it's so complicated.. I have a family but they don't like me. I have a brother and he is the only person who likes me.." she closed her eyes and tears started to build. "Mom, why did you leave me??"

Harry is having a stroll outside the hotel. He is thinking about what his father said. That he will be involve in their family business. He went to the park to reminisce. He went to the place where he and Edward used to play when they are still kids.

"I so fuckin' hate this feeling.." he said as tears started to escape his eyes.

He continue to stroll in the park and he saw a girl lying on the grass. He walk towards her and see that she's the girl in their hotel.

"Don't you know that it's dangerous to be here alone at night?" he said.

Cadence is deep in her thoughts when he heard a guy. She opened her eyes and saw Harry, wearing a beanie, white shirt and pants. Still he is smoking.

"Mr. Styles.." she went back to sitting position.

Harry sit next to her. "Want some?" he said as he handed the cigarette to Cadence.

"No sir, I'm fine.."

"What are you doing here?" he started a conversation.

"Just want to pass some time sir.. I don't want to go home yet.."

Harry lean forward to her. "Why don't you try my place?" he whispers to her ear.

Cadence move backwards from Harry. "Mr. Styles, I'm sorry but I'm not like the other girls that you used to bring in your room.."

Harry smirked at her. "Wow, you are a challenge huh.. Not easily giving up.."

Cadence stood up. "Mr. Styles if you think that you can get every girl in this town you are wrong.. Don't be so full of yourself, yes you are handsome but still attitude means a lot.." she got offended by harry's statements that is why she said what she was thinking.

Harry got shocked by it. "I..." its the first time that a girl turned him down. "Sorry.." he mumbled.

"When will you grow up Mr. Styles.." she know that she's not in the position to say those things to him.

Harry got amazed by what Cadence is saying. "You know what I like you.."

Cadence blushed.

Harry laid down on the grass. "you are not like the other girls that I've been with. They just like hooking ups and other things.. It is classy that there still a girl like you in this place.."

Cadence looked at him, wondering about the sudden change.

"Oh, thanks by the way for the porridge.. It tasted so good.."

"Your welcome sir..."

"Sit beside me, I think I need someone to talk too.."

Harry felt comfortable with Cadence. He didn't usually opens to other people but with Cadence its like different. Cadence gladly listened to the things that Harry told her and she was happy to see the other side of her boss. She didn't expect that the latter likes to do some stuffs that's for young boys.