Amber: Well I feel like going to the club tonight. How about yall?

Chyna agreed and they both looked at me. I wasn't sure if I should go, but I really needed a drink, so I just agreed. They both dashed upstairs to go change and get ready. There was no point in me changing, because I wasn't looking good for anybody anyway. I was just going to get a drink. After about a half an hour later, they both came downstairs looking amazing.

Chyna: We called Bey and she says she is coming too. Is that okay with you?

Nicki: Of course.

We started walking out the door and to Chyna's range rover. We got in and drove to Bey's house. She got in and slid by me. She says hi to Chyna and Amber. She then looks at me and hugs me. She then whispers in my ear.

Bey: Are you okay boo?

Nicki: Yes.

I gave her a smile and hugged her. I didn't want her to worry about me anymore. I just wanted her to relax. She gave me a smile back and wrapped her arm around me. Everybody was silent through the whole car ride.

When we got there, we all got out and walked to the entrance. We entered and everybody was dancing and drinking. Everybody was having a good time and I think I should do the same. I walked over to the bar and started drinking shots.

Amber: Me and Chy are gonna be on the dance floor if yall need us.

Amber then grabbed Chyna's hand and went to the dance floor. Bey sat down beside me and watched me drink shots.

Bey: Damn, Nicki. Slow down. You're like on your 4th shot already.

Nicki: 5th actually.

Bey: Like that's any better.

Bey took the shot glass from me and downed it herself. I gave her a little smirk and then looked down.

Nicki: You know you dont have to stay right here with me. You can go join Amb and Chy on the floor.

She shook her head and made a stank face.

Bey: Nah, I rather stay over here with you. Plus, Amber and Chyna probably dry humping and grinding on each other on the dance floor and I don't wanna feel like a third wheel or whatever.

I chuckled a little. She smiled.

Nicki: Well thanks and I would like to thank you for letting me stay with you. I really do appreciate the things you have done for me.

Bey hugged me and kissed my cheek. I smiled and hugged her back.

Nicki: I needa use the bathroom.

Bey: Same. Let's go.

We got up and walked to the bathroom. As we were walking, Bey had to hold me up a little, since I felt tipsy. We went in and did our business and came out. We washed our hands. I was in the middle of fixing my makeup when my whole entire purse fucking falls to the ground. I groaned and bent down to pick it up.

The Best Thing I Ever Had (Nicki X Beyonce X Rihanna Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें