I really missed her alot. She made me so happy. The only person I loved as much as her was Bey and I still do...

As I was in my thoughts, Chyna honked the horn. I walked quickly towards her white range rover. I got in the passenger seat and gave Chyna a little smile. I gave her a quick hug and a peck on the cheek.

Chyna: Hey babe! How you been doing, girly?

I sighed. She could tell there was something up.

Chyna: Is there something wrong?

Nicki: Do you think we could go back to your house?

Chyna: Yeah of course.

Chyna started driving to her house. I just sat there looking out the window. I really don't know what I am going to do without Rih. Why is it that whenever I finally have someone that loves and cares about me, I end up either driving them away or causing them to leave me? I just want to be happy. I'm not gonna lie, I love Bey so much, even though she did cheat on me, but for some reason I feel like it was my fault and I was the one to cause her to do that.

I sighed and Chyna put her hand on my shoulder and rubbed it. She knew something was on my mind. When we got to her house, we went into her living room. Amber looked up from her phone and got up to hug me.

Amber: Hey Nikabear!

Nicki: Hey Amb.

She could hear the sad tone in my voice.

Amber: What's wrong?

I bit my lip, trying to keep my tears in , but I couldn't help it. I started crying my eyes out. Amber immediately pulled me into an embrace. Chyna just rubbed my back.

Amber: Aww you can talk to us about it

I finally pulled myself together and wiped my tears. I then began to speak. I told them what happened and how it was all my fault.

Chyna: But, you didn't mean it tho, so you're good.

Nicki: No im not, Chy.

Amber: Did you try calling her?

I shook my head. I thought there would be no point in calling her if she was just gonna ignore my calls. At this point, I just wanted to die.

Chyna: Well, we are here for you, okay babe?

I nod and give them a little smile.