What Did You Do This Summer??

Max's Pov
"Sharkboy wasn't always half shark,half boy. He was a marine biologist or at least in training. His father studied great white sharks and called his son Sharkboy because of how much he loved to care for the sharks. He made them sushi and given them all names. Goodmilk. Piggie. Eggnut. And Kraken."
" But one day this incredible, mysterious storm appeared. It swept away the entire laboratory. Thanks to the life rafts Sharkboy and his father survived, but they survived on different sides of the wreckage, each floating away in a different direction, Sharkboy was completely alone. Almost alone. But one of the sharks recognized him."
"They took Sharkboy to their cave home where he'll be safe and dry. His new family were sharks,Hundreds of sharks.The sharks raised him as their own, Training him in the ways of the shark. He lived by instinct and instinct alone. Eventually he grow gills, shark talons for claws and his teeth sharpened themselves to a point. He grew fins, all sorts of fins. But that was years ago, I first met Sharkboy while fishing on a dock this summer, he seemed lost; so I snuck him home. My parents were to busy to notice. I kept him fed and in water. Suddenly there was a knock on my window; it was dark out so I couldn't really see who it was. sitting on a tree branch near my window was a girl sitting in a pouncing position. She had long sliver hair, with eyes to match also white wolf ears and tail, but her hands is what caught my attention they looked as if she were about to shift into a wolf but stopped half way. I called her Wolfia".

"Sharkboy had been traveling the universe in search of his father. He had told be about his latest adventure on a planet so cool it made you drool. They said i too could go to planet drool someday. Then one night i was visited by a glowing light, an amazing girl with purple flames for hair and skin of molten lava rock appeared I called her Lavagirl. she smiled at me as that seemed to be her name. She told me she needed Sharkboy and Wolfia to return to Planet Drool with her, for a great crisis was developing. Lavagirl asked if i could go with them. i told her 'i have school tomorrow' she gave me a sad look and flamed away taking Sharkboy and Wolfia with her. I haven't seen Sharkboy, Lavagirl, or Wolfia since then"
"
And that's what I did this summer" I finished while smiling nervously as I put down my book.
As expected everyone ,except Marissa, threw paper balls at me and laughed.
"That's enough. someones is going to clean those up and its not gonna be me!" Yelled Mr. Electricadad.
"We were supposed to tell true stories" said Linus in a bored tone.
"That is a true story" I remarked.
"Does Lavagirl have special powers?" Asked Marissa.
"There's no such thing as Lavagirl" Mr. Electricadad informed her as I started flipping through my book trying to find the right page.
"She can shoot lava out of her hands." I explained
"What about Wolfia?" she continued as I started to flip through my book once more.
"She can transform into a wolf and speak to animal" I informed her.
"Cool"
"How many people think Max's story is true?" Mr. Electricadad asked the class. He received multiple answers all saying that it wasn't a true story.
"if its true, why don't you bring Sharkboy,Lavagirl and Wolfia to class tomorrow." said Linus
"I told you they went away. I don't know where they went" I replied.
"Go take a seat Max" My teacher told me.
'why doesn't anyone ever believe me?'