Kidnapped by vampires and in love with a werewolf... jeez isn't my life just great?

Ok... so its late, I'm tired but I feel like writing... so this is gonna be a randome storry...

and who knows... it might turn into something good

*crosses fingers in hope* lol

plz comment and vote if you like... cuz if no one likes it then I will just abandon this idea... sinse im writing it at 3:10 am... so yeah lol

p.s. just try to ignore my mistakes cuz im just writing straight onto here and not using microsoft to fix spelling and grammar stuff

again, please please please vote and comment!!!

====================================================================================

"You're worthless.."

"I HATE YOU!!"

"I never loved you..."

"WHY!!!!"

"I never want to see you again..." The phone line when dead.

Tears swelled in my eyes as my face hit the pillow.

WHY!!! WHY!!! WHY!!!!

My heart was shattered as I cried into my pillow. Sob after sob. I couldn't control it, the tears just came. Zander had been my boyfriend for 2 and a half years now and then suddenly he breaks up with me... LIKE THIS! My tears quickly went from sorrow to hate!

I mean here I was worried sick about him! He just suddenly disappeared for a week and know he calls and tells me he left to get away from me! And he just called to break up with me!! WTF!!!

I couldn't believe it! This wasn't like him! This wasn't my sweet loving Zander!

All threw the night I cried till the tears would fall no more and I eventually fell asleep. I had a dreamless sleep and I tossed and turned all night.

"OOH OH OOH OH! I... I just died in your arms tonight!"

I quickly hit the talk button on my phone before any more of my ring tone could play.

"Hello?.." I said groggily, hardly getting the words out, My eyes still closed.

"CRISTA!" with that my eyes popped open as Alissa screamed in my ear. "OMG! Why didn't you text me back last night!? You never just stop texting! I got worried!"

I rubbed my eyes and stretched as I let her words sink in. Just then I realized my eye lids were a little swollen and puffy.... Then I remembered.

A low "Oh.." was all I could say for a moment.

"Well!!..." Alissa implied wanting and answer.

"Zander broke up with me last nigt." My words slured and came out shaky. I couldn't cry anymore, but the shaky breath and emotionless tone showed I definately would be crying if I could.

The other end of the line was silent for a minute. "WHAT THE HELL!! HOW COULD HE!! FIRST HE LEAVES AND THEN BREAKS UP WITH YOU!! THE BAST..."

I hung up the phone... I didn't want to hear it. "Lets start a riot.. a riot.. lets start a riot!" started to play as I got a text. It was from Alissa. 'Sorry, I didn't mean to go off... I'm here if you need me. Sisters forever!' She knew me all to well. We've known eachother since pre-k. Alissa knew I needed my space in a time like this. I smiles and texted back 'Yeah sisters till the end!'

After that I slipped my cell in to the pocket of my swear pants and headed to the bathroom. The house was oddly quiet. Dad wasn't yelling at mom and Kim wasn't jummping up and down on my bed like she did every saterday morning.

Annoying 5-year-old little sister!

On the bath room mirroe was a note that said, 'Crista, you're father had to leave town on a buissnes trip and the hospital called me in early today. Kim is with Mrs. Gartenson. I'll be home late.

love, mommy'

Gah! Mom's.. always trying to be so mushy gooshy. Sheesh. I rolled my eyes. Well atleats I wouldn't have to watch Kim today.

After I brushed my teeth and ran a brush through my oh too long dark brown hair, I looked at my reflection. Ah! I look horrible! I slpashed some cold water on my face them looked back up. That's little better. My eye's aren't as puffy now. I smiles and dried my face.

I went back to my and rigth after I entered the door slammed shut. Before I could turn to see what or who slammed it, big muscular arms wrapped tight around me. I went to kick and scream but a hand was placed over my mouth. The hand over my mouth and nose held a piece of cloth that smelled horrible. But before I knew it, every thing went dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(several hours later)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slowly my eyes oppened and every thing was a blur to me. It took me a moment to get foccus. There was a man in a rather lage arm chain starring at me from across a room. I sat up realizing I was on a bed, never once taking my eyes of the man sitting across from me. He studdied the confused look on my face, or at least that's what I thought.

'Where.. am I?... Who's that?... What happened?' These questions all just raced through my head.

The man smiles, and I'm not sure but I think I may have heard him chuckle. "Welcome Crista! Welcome to my home! I am Vladimire. I hope Cain and Steffen didn't hurt you when they brought you here." He tone was soft, and very calm.

Then suddenly it hit me like a tun of bricks. HOLY SHIT! I'VE BEEN KIDNAPPED!!!

==============================================================================

Ok... If you liked that please don't hate me for leaving it at that... but hey... I needed to do something to make you want more right?

If your confused I promise things will clear up soon!!

and before you say anything... yes this is another kidnapping story, and yes there will be some romance... but its not gonna be like the once I've been reading on WATTPAD!

I have my own twisted ideas and I hope you guys are gonna like them!

I NEED ATLEAST 20 VOTES BEFORE I POST THE NEXT PART/CHAPTER!

and that's not much to ask for so please! VOTE!!! and comment any sujestions you may have!