Chapter 5

Simons POV:
I woke up on a park bench. I was confused at first then I remembered my fight with Adele. I need to get back to her to make things right again.

Adele's POV:
I wake up to Angelo sitting on me and telling me to wake up. "Angelo what are you doing in here this early?" I ask him. "Remember mommy I sleep with you" he explains. I remember now. Simon and me got into a fight and he left. I sit up and take Angelo with me. "Peanut lets make some breakfast" I say as I take his hand and walk down stairs. I part of me thinks Simon might be asleep on the couch but when the living room is empty a flash of worry goes through my mind. What if he is hurt? I push that thought to the back of my mind and focus on Angelo. "What would you like for breakfast peanut?" "I want pancakes and chocolate milk". I get out the stuff for pancakes and Angelo gets his stool so he can reach the counter. I let him help with the simple things because I know he loves to help. Once we cook the eggs I put them on plates and sit them on the table. Then I get syrup and chocolate milk out. We eat our breakfast and the whole time I notice Angelo is acting funny. "What's wrong peanut?" "Mummy?" "Yes?" "Where is daddy?" I think of something to say but end up just telling him the truth. "Mummy and daddy had a fight but everything will be okay soon". Just as I say that there is a knock on the door and I tell Angelo to stay put. I open the door expecting to see Simon but instead I find a sloppy looking guy with a thick beard and shaggy hair. But I couldn't mistake those eyes anywhere. It is Simon. I let him in without a single word and he goes up the stairs. I assume to take a shower. I am relieved that he is okay but he didn't even say a word to me. I need him back. After he takes a shower I'm going to talk to him. I make my way back into the kitchen and Angelo is done eating so I wipe off his sticky hands and face before letting him down to play. I clean up our breakfast and go sit on the couch to wait for Simon.

Simons POV:
The whole time I am in the shower I think about her face. She looked relieved but I could see the pain in her eyes when I walked past her. It took everything in me to not just fall to me knees and beg for her forgiveness. When I finish with my shower I hurry and put my clothes on. I should have just talked to her before taking a shower. I make my way downstairs and find her against the wall with her head in between her knees. I can hear her quiet sobs as I get closer. I lean down in front of her and touch her arm but she flinches. My heart shatters into a million pieces. "Adele please. I'm so sorry". She lifts her head and reveals her blood shot eyes and tear stained cheeks. Even now she looks beautiful. I've done this to her. I broke her heart. "Please baby. I'll do anything to fix it" I beg her. I reach for her and this time she doesn't flinch. I put one hand under her legs and the other on her back. Then I pick her up and sit her on my lap. She doesn't budge. I move her head to lay it on my chest and it falls limply. I rock her back and fourth as if she was a baby. Then I kiss her head and whisper to her how much I love her and that I can't live without her. Just when I think she has fallen asleep I hear her say my name. "Yes baby. What is it?" I ask her. She doesn't look up when she says "I'm sorry". I lift her face up to look at me with her chin and her eyes meet mine. "You don't have to say you're sorry. None of that matters anymore" I tell her. I lean down and kiss her lips slowly. She kisses back and shifts so she is straddling my lap. The kiss gets heated but we hear little foot steps coming down the stairs and our little peanut sees us. He runs over to us and hugs us both. "Mummy and daddy are together again!" he squeals. I grab him and put him in between me and Adele and we kiss all over him and tickle him while he screams and begs us to stop. We finally stop and I watch as Adele brushes his hair out of his face. That small gesture warms my heart. I lean over and kiss her lips passionately. Then Angelo says "mummy and daddy stop that's gross". I pull away and plant a kiss on his forehead. He climbs off of us and runs back upstairs to play in his room I'm sure. I look back to Adele and she gets off of me and stands up. I reach my hand up and she takes it but I pull her back down onto me. I kiss her neck and she lets out a groan. That's all it took before I stand up with her attached to me. Her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I kiss her while blindly walking up the stairs. Once we get to our room I lock the door before pinning her against it. I kiss her neck again and she pulls on my hair. Then I make our way to the bed and gently lay her on it before stripping both of our clothes off. I climb on top of her and kiss her passionately before slowly entering her. I watch her back arch off the bed and her mouth form a perfect O. Then I move in and out of her slowly savoring the feeling of having her around me. "Please Simon. Harder" she says breathlessly. I kiss her jaw before speeding up and I start pounding into her. She starts to moan louder and I kiss her to quiet her moans. My hands roam her body tracing every curve. I leave on hand on her hip while the other lays beside her head so I can hold myself up. Her legs start to stiffen and I know she is getting close so I take my hand off her hip and bring it down to wear our bodies are connected. I slowly rub her clit and she lets out a sound between a moan and a gasp. I kiss her again because I know she won't be able to keep quiet for long. Then her walls tighten around me and it's enough to send me over the edge with her. My body collapse on top of her and I stay that way until my breathing calms down. Then I climb off of her and wait for her to climb down from her high. "Fuck" is the only word that comes from her mouth. I look over at her and her eyes are closed and her chest is still rising and falling at a rapid pace. Just when her breathing evens back out we hear little feet pattering down the hall. I look to Adele and her wide eyes mirror mine. We jump out of the bed and throw on whatever clothes we can find. Little hands knock at the door but we don't respond until we both look presentable. Then I go unlock the door and an energetic little boy comes barreling through. I pick him up and throw him over my shoulder before running him out of our room. "Daddy! Daddy put me down!" he squeals while giggling. Adele follows us down the stairs and into the living room. I stop to before turning around and grab Adele and throw her over my other shoulder. "Daddy is strong like a super hero!" Angelo says excitedly. I spin around and run all around the house while they are giggling and screaming like crazy. I get tired so I put them down on the couch and sit down beside them. "Again daddy, again!" Angelo says while jumping onto my lap. "Nope. Your daddy is very tired now" I tell him. Adele snorts and I look over to her to find a knowing look in her eyes. Adele turns the tv on and we end up watching cartoons all cuddled up on the couch. My eyes start to get heavy and I fall asleep after the first show.
Adele's POV:
I look over to find both my boys asleep. Angelo is sprawled out on Simons lap. I carefully get up and turn the tv off. Then I make my way upstairs and start cleaning. I go to our room first and while I'm cleaning I find a pair of knickers that aren't mine. I know exactly who's they are because I remember pulling them off of her. I know that I love Simon more but I can't deny that I had feelings for her. I end up putting them in the bottom of a drawer. I go back to cleaning but my mind hasn't stopped thinking about her. The way her hands sent chills down my spine just from the lightest touch. Or when she made me scream in pleasure with that amazing tongue of hers. She knew exactly what I needed. FUCK! What am I thinking! I'm with Simon! I go back to the drawer and pull them back out and as I am going to get rid of it Simon walks into the bedroom but he stops in his tracks and his eyes are focused on the fabric in my hand.