Chapter 4

Adele's POV:
Today is the day that my boys will be back. I cleaned up around the house to keep myself busy and try not to stress. Natalie tried to comfort me but right now i just want him here so I can stop keeping this from him.
~
At 2pm I hear my little boys voice boom throughout the quiet house. I jump up off the couch to go see him. When I come around the corner he looks older. It feels like I haven't seen him in so long but it's only been a couple days. I bend down and he jumps into my arms.

"Peanut mummy missed you so much" I tell him.

He pulls away and starts to tell me about seeing his grandparents and that they had toys for him and she made him lots of cookies. I stand up when the door opens again. There is my man. He throws the bags down and I go up to him and wrap my arms around him in a tight hug. He kisses me passionately and the familiar tingling in my body returns.

"Oh babe I have missed you so much" Simon tells me.

"I've missed you too. Um...Simon there is someone here I would like you to meet" I struggle to get the words out.

I take his hand and lead him into the living room. I look up at Simon and he looks really surprised and pissed off.

"This is Natalie. She staid here with me when you were gone." I explain to him.

"Can we talk for a minute?" Simon asks.

"Yeah sure" I say while taking his hand and lead him to the kitchen.

"So why did you invite a stranger into our house?" he asks.

"Because I liked her" I tell him.

"So because you like her you think she can just come and stay here?" he says rather loudly.

"Well yeah. I was more comfortable having sex with her here" I bluntly say then regret it.

"You what?!" he exclaims.

"Since when do you like girls? Don't you love me?" he asks.

"Of course I still love you. I just really needed some relief and she gave me that when you weren't here. It's nothing against you." I tell him.

"Give me one reason that I shouldn't completely flip out on you" he says.

I think about it then say "because it's not that big of a deal!"

His face turns red with anger and he yells "not that big of a deal?! What would you say if I brought a women over while you weren't here or a man in your case??"

I'm speechless. I thought what I did was harmless but really I have done a terrible thing to him.

"I'm so sorry babe please forgive me. I didn't see it then but I see it now. I'm so sorry." I plea to him.

He doesn't say anything he just walks out of the kitchen and I let go. All the tears I was fighting off pour down my face. I sob into my hands and look up when I hear the door slam. I run into the living room and Simon is still here but Natalie is gone.

"Simon why did she leave?"

He turns around with red eyes and says "I told her to leave because she is not welcome here anymore"

"You what?! Why the hell would you do that?!" I scream at him.

"Because she is not welcome here!" he repeats even louder then the first time.

I can't even stand to look at him anymore so I walk out of the kitchen and go straight up the stairs to the bedroom. I slam the door shut and throw myself onto the bed. I scream as loud as possible into the pillows to try and get rid of some of the anger but it doesn't help. I keep my face buried in the pillows for what feels like hours and I guess I fell asleep because I wake up to someone jumping on my back. I instantly know who it is.

"Mummy mummy wake up!" Angelo's little voice rings through the room.

I roll over and he sits on my belly. He puts his tiny hands on my face and pats gently making me laugh.

Then I ask him "where's your daddy at peanut?"

"Daddy left and said he was going to come back with a toy for me" Angelo rambles off excitedly.

Simon left. What have I done. I am the one who is supposed to be asking him for forgiveness. I sit up and pull Angelo with me. I grab my phone and call Simon. As it starts to ring I sit Angelo down so he can go play. It continues to ring and my heart beats faster with each second he doesn't answer. When it goes to voicemail I hang up and call again. I try 2 more times before throwing my phone down in frustration. Angelo calls for me from downstairs so I grab my phone off the floor and make my way to him. I can hear him making car sounds so he probably just wants me to play. I find him on the floor with his toy trucks and sit down beside him. I take his toy car and drive it up his arm and he lets out his adorable laugh and the anger that I just had instantly disappears. I play with him for hours and Angelo rubs his eyes with his little hand and I know it's time for his nap. Instead of taking him to his room I put him in my bed and lay down beside him. I sing him the river song and feel my eyes getting heavier. Once he is asleep I try to stay up incase Simon comes but I lose the battle and fall asleep. I will work everything out when I wake up. For now I'll get some rest. I'm sure he'll be back soon.