Four|Shocking...

(A/N: I got a comment, I got a comment. No seriously I am very happy of getting a comment. So this chapter is gon- Ignore that aye. Bye)

Peso's POV: ~Why...~ "She needs air!!" I yelled. "To the GUP E!" I yelled again. "Zoe get me the defibrillator, STAT!" "Got it Peso" Zoe said as she grabbed it. "Ok her goes nothing..." "3... 2... 1...." I said slowly.

A LOUD BUZZZ WAS HEARD

Tweak's POV: "waaaaaaaa..........hts gooo....in...g on¿" *Then I pasted out again*

Kwazii's POV: "DONT DIE ON ME!!" I yelled as I fell to the ground crying. ~Why... Why... Why...~

Peso's POV: "She's breathing again!" I said. "YEOW" I heard Kwazii say. "Everyone we need to take her to the Sick Bay for a Mental health check-up!" I yelled. (A/N sorry for the short POV's)

In the sick bay in 1 second thanks to Peso's diving skills

Still the legendary penguin's POV: "Tanya, I need to give you a shot, can you handle it?" I asked politely. "S...ur...e.." Tanya said. "Ok.." *Gives shot* "SHEEHHRUEDJJDEYSJTTHEJF" Tanya yelled. *Out of the corner of my eye I saw Tweak smile then but though nothing of it* "Ok... now your bones should start to fix them self and your wounds should start to heal... you will be healed in 2 days..." I said "Ok.... Do....c." Tanya just mangled to get out. (A/N: You know Tesco doughnuts taste good. "Rock shut up!" Tweak said. Ok ok.)
(A/N: RockofthemMarin is my other username btw..)

Tweak's POV: ~This mental health test should be given to rock but ok..~ "Here you go Peso, here is the test.." *Peso studies the sheet* "You seem fine" Peso said. "I think it's cause of what happened in the span of 2 min that caused me to want to kill myself." I said "but then i would have no master..." I heard with a voice so quite that only I could hear. "Well Peso, can I go down to the Launch Bay, I have somethings I need to do?" I asked. "Sure thing unless it requires hurting yourself...." Peso said. "It won't... Bye." I said as I went down the Octo-chute.

Tanya's POV: ~I wonder what torture device Tweak will make next...~ "Peso we need your help!" Barnacles called. (A/N: This book will contain no gay stuff. Not saying I'm against it in just saying, I'm not gay and no one in this book is gay.
Bye.) "Tanya when I finish what I need to finish then I'll be back." Peso said. "Got.... It.." I said better.

Tweak's POV: ~Whipping causes to much damage so what do I do now and the water will end the fun so.. I know shocking!!~

1 hour of making a electric chair later

Still the Tweak's POV: ~All done I can't wait tell Tanya is healed...~ *Then Tweak's radio rung* "Tweak we need help, some glass in the HQ broke its filling up with water!!" Barnacles said. "Cap gonna lock the octo-chutes so the Octopod doesn't flood, then I'm gonna take the GUP-D out with the HQ glass-2!" I said "Got it tweak!" Barnacles said. *Locked octo-chutes*

Barnacles POV: "Everyone Tweak's coming to fix it!" I said. *Just then tweak came and fixed it* "Next time you play dodgeball use the bouncy balls not the stone balls" Tweak said. "Got it!" Me, Kwazii, Dashi, and Shellington said at the same time. "Thanks Tweak!" I said

Tweak's POV: ~The chair is complete now all I need is Tanya to send him this torture. But first I need to send him the whipping torture first.~ *Sent Whipping torture to ???*

————————————————

(A/N: Sorry this was a bit short but Cliffhanger dun dun dun... So yea. Who is ??? find out next time in "The Dark Side Of Tweak" said Tweak. Wtf Tweak, why. "Cause why not?" Said Tweak. Well ending A/N. Bye)