The Old Bella

Here is the first proper chapter.

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bella's POV

Flashback

The smell of blood lingered in the air, as did the smell of smoke and fire.

The newborns were crowded around a small fight that was happening in the centre.

I stood a far watching the fight closely, looking for any weakness. Or if the newborn strength was wearing off.

I could feel all of the emotions in the room and most of the newborns train of thought.

Is the smaller one losing his power?

I think the smaller one is going to get cut because his strength is disappearing.

I would hate to be the small guy.

Come on Tommy, start fighting properly! You need to win this.

The girls train of thought caught me off  guard. Usually the thoughts of the newborns were all negative and out of control, but this girls thoughts were not aggressive, they were worried for the small boy fighting.

I turned towards the newborn girl and took her appearance in.

She was quite tall for a girl her age maybe 5'6 or 5'7. she looked about 15 - 16 years old but you could tell that she was very smart. She had really long golden hair that went all the way down past her hips, that she had put in a plat to get it out of her face. Her body was long and lanky, her limbs looking slightly heavy on her small, thin frame.

I looked into her mind, using my power to see her train of thought and then all of her past thoughts and memories .

They were all of her human life, because she was only a newborn after all. However there were a small section that was of her most recent vampire memories.

All throughout her human memories there was the boy, looking a little different and younger, but you could still tell that it was him.  He had the same golden hair as his sister. His hair colour reminded me of my brother.

Jasper. But I didn't allow myself to ponder on him.

As I looked through all of her memories I found that the boy was her twin brother.

I brought myself out of the girls thoughts and looked towards the fight again.

The boy was definitely going to lose and I could tell that his strength was wearing out because he was getting close to the 6 month mark of his life.

I deep rush of anger caught me off guard as my head snapped to the fight infront of me.

The small boy was going to loose his life because the anger radiating from the other newborn was very strong as he had the small boy pinned to the floor.

But before I could step in to stop the fight, the boys sister jumped on the other newborn and pinned him to the floor. She was quick.