0.2

The boy reached up to his collar, and began pulling, to pop the snaps. As his three best friends watched, and photographers clicked away at their cameras, a white shirt was revealed, that read I'm Not Asian. The boy in the jean jacket beside him began laughing hysterically, as did the two blonds on his right side. His face fell, glancing at the boys he called friends. "I'm not!" He protested, and others laughed even harder. After a moment, he began running. To where he hadn't the faintest, but he just kept running. He ran until he heard the most angelic voice he ever had heard, singing. This caused him to stop, and as he listened, he collapsed onto the now sandy ground. Somehow, he wasn't sure how, he landed on his back, facing the sky as the sun shone bright.

A few moments later, a beautiful feminine face appeared, leaning over him. Her skin was pale, and eyes a contrasting pure blue which he admired. He barely noticed the fluffy, bright red hair that framed her features, and the few freckles across her cheeks. "Oh my gosh, are you okay?" She asked, placing her delicate hands on his shoulders. "Hello? Hello-o?" He perfectly formed ruby lips called out, as she shook him ever so slightly. "Calum? Calum!" She called, her angelic voice fading into a deeper, more masculine one. His face contorted into distaste, as her face somehow became his bandmates.

"Wha- Michael, what're you doing here, go away." Calum croaked, picking up a pillow, and swinging upwards towards his best friend. "It's time to get up, were going to see the town today, remember?" Michael reminded him, excitement seeming to bounce across his face, and echo across the room. "Go without me." Calum said, as he pulled the covers up over his head. "No can do, buddy. We're all going. I heard they've got a whole store dedicated to fishing- won't that be fun?" Michael poked, trying to rise some excitement put of his friend. "I doubt that a bait-shop will be fun." Calum said dryly, and he closed his eyes and tried to return to his dream.

"Come on, you can't sleep all day, now can you?" Michael said, ripping the covers off of the kiwi. Calum emitted a groan as the cool air nipped at his sweaty skin. "Ugh, how do you sleep with this thing, it's like, wool or something." Michael complained, turning away from his friend to pick some things up off the floor. "It's comfortable." Calum replied, sitting up, and pulling on a sweatshirt. "You're crazy." Michael said, as he finished picking up clothes off the floor. Four boys on one hotel room was most definitely not a good idea, as it got messy quickly. "Where's Lashton?" Calum asked, much too lazy to use his friends' full names. "Eating breakfast downstairs. Which we are going to miss if you do not hurry the fuck up."

••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• •••

Ariella sighed, sitting down at the old piano in the corner of the store. Her older sisters, Andrina, and Alana, stood beside her, dark black hair cascading in waves down her back. Alana's blue eyes were framed by perfect seeming lashes, and she wore a royal-purple tanktop alongside white cutoff shorts; while Andrina wore a light brown skirt and matching blouse. It was routine, every morning Ariel would play piano, with her sisters singing a song for the earliest customers. Alana was generally the crowd's second favorite, aside from Ariella herself. They had the prettiest sounding voices of them all, but it didn't matter when they sang together. When that happened, they all sounded so beautiful, it was mesmerizing.

Ari was jolted out of her thoughts when her older sister nudged her not-so gently, and she immediately began playing the gentle sounding song. Andrina began singing the melody, leaving Alana to speak the introductory verses. Ariel's hands danced across the keys, and every so often she closed her eyes, seeing a life she hadn't yet lived- feeling things she had never felt. She had written the song herself, after waking up from a dream a few months ago- one that she couldn't remember a thing about, just the feeling she had during it.

We'll see brighter days,
Cause true love is here to stay,
Even through the pain.

Word Count: 724.
Author: Mercy.
Status: Unedited.