A Glimpse Of The Future: Part Two

The Woman with No Name's P.O.V

Flashback...

I gripped tightly to the bar that the bed frame on the front. As my hands were holding tightly onto this, a pair of hands were pulling slightly at my nude hips as their body began to move in-between my legs. This man, was nude as well and he began to thrust against me.

There wasn't any sort of pain, but only compassion. Ever since Jamie Lannister and I had met at my home, we have been inseparable. It was my brother, the King, whom decided to make me the King Slayer's wife. Tywin Lannister thought it was about time that his son was to marry and have a family. Sure his daughter had three children, but he thought that a brave and fearless son may be most useful to watch over guards in Kings landing rather than a cowardly man.

But children were on our mind ever since we first met. It was almost immediate attraction and he wanted our wedding day to arrive soon. The two of us were special to our homes and my brother, Doran needed a second blood heir to the throne and needed to be in good terms with the Lannister's since our sister's death. This was the right opportunity to do so.

Through the pleasure and comfort that he gave me, he stopped. Then he quickly rolled me so I could lie on my back, looking at the handsome man whom was learning closer to me. He licked his lips before he pressed his lips against mine.

Today was the day. We were going to get married.

He leered with his lips then pulled away. "My Lady.."

There was so much for me to do in such a short period of time. I had to put my dress on and curl my hair. Not to mention to have a walk with my brothers before the ceremony. They want to speak about something. Hopefully it wasn't some ploy because that would frankly piss me off.

As I stood up, I noticed the change of emotion on Jamie's face. I thought that he should be happy when he seems rather sad today. His eyes were frozen onto me as the Kingslayer began to shed a few drops of water from his left eye.

"My Lady...." This time it was softer.

"Yes, Jamie.." I stopped then sat back down with him. He reached out for my hand as he held onto it tightly. It was implied that he didn't even think about letting it go. I looked down for a moment then back at him so I could listen to what he was going to say.

"We can't marry." The voice was a thousand knives being pushed into my heart. It took a few moments for my heart to shatter then my eyes closed shut. " Why?"

Jamie didn't respond. I felt my body grow colder, was it because he found a better lady than I? Was he not in love with me anymore? Were those fuckin rumors true about him and his sister being intimidate.

"WHY!?" I stood up as I opened my eyes and glared at my former fiancé. The risen voice startled him as he was there in shock. His lips parted then I waited for the bastard to tell me why.

"You need to be safe!" He hissed lowly. " Now keep your voice down Marian, we don't know who may be listening to us."

I nodded then kept quiet. Well in that case, give me a bloody sword and I will fight them off. I never taken lessons but I will learn really fast. I am skilled with poisons and toxins but that was about it. I wasn't too sure what he meant so I shut up then allowed him to explain.

Jamie reminded me of the horrid event of my sister and he family being murdered in Kings Landing. But I was there and I don't blame this house for the event, but they could have done something. The Lannister's thought of this originally as a plan for our houses to become allies, but as the Queen seen the closeness I had with her brother, she said something had to be done with me. Jamie overheard Ceresi and Petyr Baelish talking about poisoning my wine in the wedding.