We Lost * Re-done*

A man and his horse stood by the cliff. The man had paid no attention to the men surrounding him. To him, they were traitors, they had failed on their job, their mission.

"Where is she? " He had thought to himself. So many things have came to him when he had thought about his lost child. The spring evening when she was born, and the following week when she had drowned with her mother.

Heat and sweat was on the mans face. He lost so many men today, and good men too. He didn't feel this much pain and guilt since the day he had found out that his child was gone. He was so close to have won, yet so far as well.

"You had one job. To win. " He had hissed under his teeth. He had bared his teeth to the men. His army were full of shit heads, honestly they have no sense of the right and wrongs of this world. The army probably didn't even care.

"We tried Lord Stannis " One of the men responded. "But the Lannisters were stronger"

"FUCK OFF!" Stannis yelled to the soldier" This is just like what had happened to my oldest daughter! I have given you one job. I asked you to save her! I had told you to dive into the water. None of you cowards did it!"

The field was silent. Nearly half of the army was alive to hear about his eldest. But they were all annoyed about it because they heard it over and over again. The story was a legend, and its so hard for him to stop talking about it.

But they known the true pain he was in. Their lord never forgotten about this event. She is the only girl he wanted back. He has another one now ,but the lord gets reminded of her older sister. The youngest sister has never been told about her older sister ,just like his wife isn't aware.

"Her name was Lilith " Stannis had said taking a deep breath. It still was sensitive to talk about that. Even if it was over eighteen years ago.

Then the man had seen a individual running towards the army. The Lord had no idea if he was to trust him or not. He ordered his men to raise their weapons .

The runner put his hands up "I mean no harm your grace, I just have news. I couldn't help but hear about your story. Very tragic " The man had given him a look of but in a mocking way.

"Why? She's been dead for eighteen years" Stannis said stepping closer to him . There should be nothing going on about her. She was only part of his past and nothing more. She was a person that should lived but died.

" I just want to let you know that. Your daughter is alive an well. She was raised by me. "

This caught the lords interest . He gestured the men to lower their weapons " You have my attention. " Even though he didn't believe him. The waters of the ocean never brought any remains unlike his wife had. Not even a cloth. Jaime had also taken the child in on the same day he left apparently. "How do you know this?"

The man had shrugged " I know the lannisters quite well. When the king slayer had found a baby on the shores of the river, I had to find out if the rumors were true. They were and they needed for the child to have a father. So I taken her in as my own, my co-workers had pitched in as well.

"Who are you exactly?" Stannis had risen an eyebrow at him. The knights had given him room to see the mans face who was rather rat like. But Stannis had no attention to the mans face, but only the information he had. How was he to trust him?

"My name is Petyr Bealish but people call me Little Finger. " He had bowed lowly and Stannis had nodded. Stannis heard of him so he can trust him.