[Fluff]

Title: Our Hole
Story by: A-House-Of-Cards
Credits to: A-House-Of-Cards, Yoshihiro Togashi
Ownership: I own the story, Yoshihiro Togashi owns Hunter X Hunter and the characters (except reader-chan) and you are owned by whoever you wish.

Thank you very much for reading! Please don't forget to vote & comment!
I appreciate critiques! TELLME IF HE IS WAY TO OOC!!!!!

NOTES:
Reader-chan swears.~
Illumi isn't that Gartruckar or however it's spelled. He is Illumi.~

     You were now going on to the next phase, you had to collect tags in one week... You sighed, this would take a while since, there are relatively strong people left. You were the third person to finish the last phase, so you would choose your card with your target's number. Hisoka went and left, then Illumi, damn, wasn't he super hot? You waited and then chose your card.
     You drew out card number 301. "Shit." You mumbled to yourself. "I'm going to die! Killed by my crush!" You walked off the boat with animated tears streaming down your face which held a facial expression that would "turn on" Hisoka.
You walked deeper into the forest on the island and spotted Hisoka sitting alone. You hid behind a tree so he wouldn't notice you. You stood behind the tree for at least 3 hours now, talk about patience. But Hisoka wouldn't mov, he just continued sitting there.
     You started to fall. How? You thought. You were going to die... You closed your (e/c) eyes and continued falling. After about another few seconds of falling and thinking about how painful your sudden death would be, you were caught by strong arms.
"Huh?" You questioned in a hushed tone.
Your eyes were still shut so, you opened them to see who had caught you.
"Illumi!" You whisper-shouted.
Illumi stared blankly at you. "Hello, (y/n)."
"Illumi, what do you want?" You asked him, defensively.
He continued to stare blankly at you. "I want you..."
You stared at him, but not blankly like Illumi.
Illumi, who was still holding you, set you down, finally. Illumi then kissed the top of your head. "I love you..."
"R-really?" You asked. "Be-because I... love you too! Illumi!" You replied happily, wrapping your arms around him.
Illumi made a facial expression, other than his usual one. He smiled and blushes at you.
OHMYGOSHHEISBLUSHINGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG~! You thought, blushing yourself.
"Illumi..." You said. "Can I tell you something?"
He nodded.
"Illumi... Um... You're my uh... target..." You stuttered, worrying what he'll do.
"Oh. I see." He took off his badge and said, "You're also my target... want to exchange? It would be a bummer fighting my love."
"Sure." You replied, taking off your badge and handing it to him.
"So... Why did you open a hole, making me fall down here again, Illumi?" You questioned him.
Illumi replied, "So we could be together... Alone..."
You blushed and just said, "Oh." and smiled.
He picked you up again and you wrapped your legs around him. "I love you." You both said in unison.
"(y/n)?"
"Yes?"
"Will you be my girlfriend?"
"Of course!" You smiled.
Illumi kissed you on the lips. "Thank you."

Time skip

A/N: The hole is like... a tunnel than there is a little more room at the bottom, like a rabbit hole. Reader-chan and Illumi are not visible through the tunnel.

     Hisoka started to move and saw the the hole behind the tree where (y/n) was standing. He peered down the hole and jumped down, with no injury. He looked up from his landing pose and saw (y/n) and Illumi sleeping.
"How adorable.~" He loudly whispered. ((Anyone can loudly whisper. Nn))
     (Y/n) and Illumi woke up and saw Hisoka. "Get out of our hole!" They said in unison.
Hisoka smirked and 'teleported' away.

This is poopy. So poopy. I don't even know if this is considered a fluff. blah.