0.0

HARRY

I first saw her at the cafe. She was beautiful. She was maybe 16 or 17. She was stunning. She had olive skin with brown hair down to her breasts. She had a little weight on her. She had a pointy nose and big brown eyes with hints of green near the pupil. She had the most gorgeous smile with her almost perfect teeth, her top canine tooth on the right, a little uneven with the rest. She was drinking a lemonade. I watched this girl until she realized I was staring at her. She frowned but shrugged it off. Fuck. I got up and took out my wallet, digging for a business card. I pulled out a business card with my company name written on it and all of the info-

STYLES CLOTHING
"The best you'll ever look
and the best you'll ever feel"
CONTACT US AT-
stylesclothes@gmail.com
972-627-8175

I strolled over to her table with her two other friends and handed her the card with a smile. I looked over at her friends and said to the green haired girl "Nice shirt. I designed it"

I turned back to the girl I came here for and said "Hello love, what's your name?"

"N-Noah."She stuttered

"Well, Noah I would be honored if you worked for me. Stop by my office , the address is on the back of the card . Be there at noon tomorrow for an interview if you want it." I spoke to her

"U-Uh okay." She stuttered again.

"O-Okay." I mocked her and chuckled.

I waved at her and she waved back as I walked out the door . I climbed into my black Range Rover and turned on one of my favorite Fleetwood Mac albums. Once I arrived home I went to the shower to do a little pleasuring.

Once I was done in the shower I went downstairs and grabbed a banana from a fruitbowl on the table. I turned on the television and watched some outer space shit then flipped it to the news, watching to see if my company, or my rival company, Hood Style was mentioned. Hood Style mentioned because their sales have dropped greatly. The owner of the company, Calum Hood got caught in a sex scandal with a minor. Not good.

As I watched the program, I realized that if I pursued this fantasy of that 17 year old I saw in the cafe I could go down just like Hood. I'm willing to take that chance though. That girl has got to be mine, she put me in a type of trance and I barely know her.

I scrunched up my nose as I heard the doorbell ring, I got up and walked over to the door and rolling my eyes once I saw who it was. I opened the door and put on a fake smile "Hello Autumn." I said looking at her. "Hello Mr.Styles, Have you heard about the Calum Hood scandal?" Her high pitched voice made me cringe mentally. Why did she have to be my assistant, why couldn't I have chosen that one guy that wanted to be my assistant? I nodded slightly before Autumn walked into my house. "Well Harry that's off topic, what I came here was to talk about us." 

I rolled my eyes once more as she spoke. "There is no us, Autumn, you're my assistant for christ's sake." I groaned

She bit her lip and shook her head "I know that but I just really missed you, and I'm a lil horny." she smirked, attempting to be seductive and failing miserably.

"Is that so?" I asked, not interested.

She nodded and I shrugged "Well that's too bad, Autumn I told you already, you were a few time thing. Not constantly. A booty call, you could say. Sure you were a good fuck but I don't want you right now." I said emotionless.

She huffed and scrunched her nose, bringing her eyebrows together. "Pleaseeee, I just want a little fun time with you." She said bringing her hand down to palm me. I grabbed her wrist harshly and threw it off of me, I sighed and shook my head "I'm not in the mood Autumn. Maybe some other time. Just kidding, it's never going to happen again." She stood up and placed her hands on her hips, looking down at me."and if you don't leave my house, your ass will be fired."

She pouted and turned around, walking out swiftly. She turned around to face me once she was out and flicked me off quickly, before continuing her journey to her car. She hopped into her car and pulled out of my driveway quickly. I shut the door and walked up to my bedroom, laying down on the bed. I just needed to rest.

•a/n

woohoo first chap woop

dont be a silent reader!! vote + comment + predict!!!

oh and autumn and harry have done the do before and do it quite often, this was just the intro!!
the main characters will be ;
harry
noah
autumn
soph
calum
and some others (dont worry soph will be introduced in the next chapter along with others)