♚SHE [64] : RED STRINGS♚

Börja om från början

"I know it's late...but I hope you can still accept your birthday present!"

He grabbed the gift as he opened the wrapper, once his eyes landed on the contents, he saw a homemade knitted pair of gloves.

"I-I knitted that...I asked Sumire for some few tricks, remember when my red scarf was torn apart? She fixed it!"

Karma didn't replied as he simply just stared at the handmade knitted glove, Angel titled her head to the side.

"Do you, perhaps...not like it?"

"Ah, oh, no! It's nothing like that...I was just surprised, I mean—I wasn't expecting someone as clumsy as you would be able to knit this good."

A vein popped in her forehead, slightly offended of his remark. "You...I made it especially for you! Can't you show your gratitude instead of rude remarks?!"

"Oh, sure~"

Before she could even reply, Karma leaned down and captured her lips. She, who was surprised, blushed furiously. He smiled once he felt her soft lips on his.

A kiss under the snowy skies during early February is kinda sweet, it could melt anyone's cold heart. It even made Angel melt completely. Karma leaned back and freed her pair of lips, she pouted.

"That's cheating, Karma." she said.

"Was it? Then you can do anything to me, anything." he spread his arms in the air as she lift an eyebrow, confused.

"What are you doing?" she asked, confused.

"Hm? Don't you want to hug me?" he stated.

"W-What?!" she blushed furiously as Karma just smirked at her with his handsome features.

"So you don't want to, huh?" he said as he was about to put his arms down, when Angel quickly hugged him tightly. She dug her face on his chest while blushing.

"You're a cheater, Karma..." she pouted.

"I can't help it, you're too cute!" he laughed while wrapping his arms around her small figure. She looked up and met his golden eyes.

"I think I like the color red."

"Oh, really? Why?"

She stretched her arms and touched his red locks, then smile. "They say that red is the color of fate, right? I sincerely believed that I was fated to be with you."

She helped herself and massaged his hair as Karma could only blush from her warm touch.

"It was you who made me aware about this feeling called love, and I'm glad it was you who I fell in love with."

"...You're the one who's cheating."

She was surprised when Karma grabbed both of her shoulder, he continued blushing endlessly.

"Don't go and say those sweet words like that as you act so innocent, it's really unfair...!"

"I-I'm just being honest with my feelings! Don't be so a-angry!" she stated.

"That's the problem, you act so cute and innocent and all I could do is be quiet and keep blushing!" he hugged her tightly once again as he rested his face on the crook of her neck, her scarf was wrapped around her neck as he inhaled the sweet fragrance that she is always wearing.

"K-Karma...are you angry?"

"I'm not, I'm just...really happy."

"I see...that's good."

Seconds later, he backed away and grabbed something from his pockets; it was a red string. Karma grabbed Angel's wrist and tied the string on her little pinky.

Lastly, he tied the end of the string on his pinky. He raised the two fingers tied with red string.

"Now, you'll always be with me. No matter if you like it or like it."

"What's with that? Your not giving me any choices at all..."

He smiled once again as he looked at the both ends of the string tied on their pinkies as he made a vow.

"They say that people are born with a red string that they can't see. Tied to their pinky fingers, and the end is tied to the one you're fated to be with."

He stated as he slowly leaned down to her face, making their noses touched each other.

"...And I finally found you, my fate."

✦ ✧ ✦

Hajime: Okay, okay, the last part was kinda cliche! But I can't help it, the words: I finally found you, my missing puzzle piece...doesn't sit right! Ugh, so I came to a conclusion of: My fate, why? I also don't know!

-------------------------------------------
❖❖❖
EDITED ON MAY 7, 2017
❖❖❖
-------------------------------------------