Stingsu One-Shot

Quick note/fun fact:

This was actually supposed to be a Gratsu and then I was going to make a Stingsu ver. and I finished the Gratsu ver. in a notebook but I lost it and I was lazy to write it again so I just decided to upload the Stingsu ver. and here it is! Continue on...

**

Natsu's POV

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Once I heard my alarm go off, I turned it off and went straight to the bathroom.

I'm so excited! Today is Gray and I's one year anniversary!

Actually I'm more excited than usual for another reason.

You see for the past few weeks Gray has been going on missions non stop and I don't know why. So I been thinking that today we could you know rekindle the spark and get things to go back to normal... I hope.

He went on a mission yesterday and promised to come back today for our anniversary.

I get done with my shower and put on a red shirt with a blue jacket that has cat ears on the hoodie and some black jeans with a pair of black sneakers.

When I'm finally done, I head to the guild.

I finally get to the guild and don't see Gray anywhere. I go to Mirajane at the bar to ask

"Hey Mira" I greet her

"Hey Natsu, what do you need?" She asks with a smile on her face

"Have you seen Gray today?" I ask her

"He's not at your house? He came here last night" Mira says confused

Last night? But that's when... he left. How...?

"Thanks Mira. I'll keep looking" I say and head out

Okay Natsu relax. Stay positive.

I suddenly smell something cold. Gray?

I follow the smell to the back of the guild.

How much do I regret that now.

Wanna know what I saw? Well nothing unusual, just my boyfriend now EX-boyfriend kissing another girl. Who? Does if matter?

I quickly ran before they could see me to the only place I could think of

My best friend's house

**

Natsu's POV

I finally reach Lucy's house and knock on her door (OMG!)

"Natsu? Wow, you actually used the door. What's wrong?" She asks and lets me in. I brake down crying when she asks.

I could always show my true emotions to her and she will always comfort me, she's like a sister to me.

After what felt like hours I finally stop crying.

"Ok now, what's wrong?" She asks me with her eyes filled with concern

"G-Gray... he c-cheated in me" I sniffle

"What?! That fucking hashdodbagajsha!!!" I'm not going to say what she said because I'm pretty sure it's illegal to say.

" I'm really sorry Natsu. Gray's a jerk" She says hugging me

"Thanks Luce" I thank her

"I got an idea" Lucy smirks

I'm scared

**

Still Natsu's POV

Someone kill me now. Please. I'm so nervous.

Now let me explain, you remember that plan that Lucy planned? Yeah well, it has to do with Sting. Yeah, Sting Eucliffe. The problem? Welllll, you see before dating Gray I kinda had a crush on Sting and still do even though I dated Gray. I mean I was in love with Gray but that love was fading and was probably the reason why did what he did, still no excuse.

ANYWAY, the point is that when I have a crush on someone I get... how do I put this... like a high school girl. So I'm kinda nervous to see Sting.

"Hey guys!" I look up and see Sting with Lector.

Oh god he's so... CONTROL YOURSELF NATSU (Sting's fangirls be like)

"Hi Sting" Lucy greets him and elbows me on the side because I'm pretty much just staring at him.

"H-hi S-Sting" I stutter

What is wrong with me?!

"So what's this all about?" He asks with his amazing smile. Ugh, this is going to be a long day

Lucy explains everything since I'm a stuttering mess.

"That asshole! How dare he do that to Natsu?! Doesn't he realize how lucky he is to have a guy like Natsu?!" He says angry. I blush at his words

Sting...

"So I'll take that you're in?" Lucy says

"Hell yeah! Let's show him who's boss!" He says while fist bumping the air

... I think I'm falling for you

**

We made if back to the guild after explaining the plan to Sting.

Before we entered, Sting made sure to have his arm around my waist. It's part of the plan, ok?!

We entered the guild and all eyes were on us.

"Guys! Look who's come to visit!" Lucy says to the guild. The guild starts greeting Sting and it looks like they're ignoring the arm around my waist thing.

"Hey, buddy. Hands off MY boyfriend" For a minute everything is still as if time had frozen. I looked back to see Gray pissed off.

Good

"Sorry Gray but it's EX-boyfriend now" I glare at him

"What?" He says pissed off

"Didn't you hear him? Fuck off. He's into me now" Sting says and pulls me closer to him than I already was.

Then he does something I didn't expect him to do.

He. kissed. My. Neck.

At this point, I'm a tomato.

Next thing I know Gray punches Sting on the face.

"What the hell gray?!" I yell at him

"We're over. Deal with it. Go cheat on someone else" I glare at him and he looks surprised

But I don't care about him right now, the one I do care about is Sting.

I help him up since the punch was pretty hard and he ended up on the floor.

"Are you okay?" I ask worried

"Nah, I received worse" He laughs

Without thinking I kiss him and he kisses back. He licks my lips for entrance and I let him in. After a while we pull out leaving a string of saliva connecting our lips.

"Yes! My ship has happened!" I hear Lucy yell

That little devil

"Loved that little kiss btw" Sting whispers in my ear and I blush

"S-shut up" I stutter

"You're too cute. Come on I might as well take you out to dinner before I ravage you" He says and drags out the guild

"Su- wait! what?!"

000000000000000000000

I finished it! I hoped you liked this One-Shot. It took me a while to finish it. If you want check out my other Stingsu stories or even Gratsu.

Vote

Comment

Jenny-Chan~