Chapter 16

Hey y'all! I just want to take a moment to dedicate this chapter to my AMAZING friends (you know who you are.) You were there for me when I didn't know I needed you and I will be forever grateful. Love you! Anyways, so sorry I'm updating really sporadically. I hope you haven't given up on me. I have decided that I will update every Wednesday. And if I don't you have every right to scream at me. ;) New chapter time!

Edward's P.O.V.

Okay this was a little much. In one day we had learned that 2 of our friends from the past were vampires. I could only hope that Angela wasn't on Mike's side as well.

Angela smirked. "Hi guys! Don't have time to chat now, but just give me a minute." I was shocked. She had changed a lot since we had last seen her. "Edward could you please put Mike down for me?" I did as she asked but sent her a warning look which she just shrugged off.

Mike disappeared the second I put him down, but Angela just laughed. I'm starting to think she's gone insane. "You know I can still see you right?"

Wait. What?

She laughed again, as if she could sense our shock. "That's because I can Edward." She said. I almost fell over. What. In. The. Hell. I've officially lost it. "No it's just me. Just try to keep it together until I've sorted him out and then I'll answer all of your questions."

I can see where my family is coming from when they say its annoying when I read their minds. Angela ran forward at apparently empty air, but she obviously saw something we didn't. She wrapped her arms around what I presumed to be Mike's neck and made a jerking motion. When she dropped it Mike's body appeared out of nowhere.

"Wow." Alice breathed. I had to agree. Angela had never been capable of killing a single bug when she was human. She had just single-handedly killed one of the toughest vampires that we had ever faced.

She turned and faced us brushing off her hands. "Well. I think I have some explaining to do."

********************************************************************************************************
Renesmee's P.O.V.

I rushed to the door and pressed my ear against the crack. I heard my families' voices and sobbed in relief. But then I heard another sob to echo mine and I knew something had gone terribly wrong. I could only hope that they would be okay. The sounds suddenly vanished and I sighed in frustration. I hated not being able to know what was going on.

I leaned back on the door and decided to just wait for somebody to come get me. Unless.......no. That wasn't even a possibility.

I let out a small scream as the door was pulled open and i fell through the doorway. I looked up and was greeted with a pair of hazel eyes and tousled bronze hair. "DADDY!" I screamed. He picked me up and swung me around in the air. I was basically just hanging on for dear life and I didn't plan on letting go any time soon. But then a thought occurred to me.

"Daddy?" I felt him nod against my shoulder indicating he was listening. "Where's momma?"

His entire body tensed beneath me. I loosened my grip on his neck so that I could see his face. When I did, my eyes filled with tears. He looked like he was being burned alive. I had never seen him with this much pain showing on his face. I swallowed the lump in my throat so that I could speak.

"Is she gone?" I whispered

He sighed and rested his forehead against mine. "I don't know, baby. We can't tell yet. Carlisle's working on her, but we won't know until morning." I nodded and began to cry. He just pulled me back into his arms and soothed me the best he could.

****************************************************************************************

I walked out of the shed hand in hand with my dad. Let me tell you, after not seeing him in over a week that was the best feeling on the world. I saw Jake standing off to one side of the clearing with his head in his hands. I looked up at Daddy, who smiled and waved me along. I ran over to where he was and tapped him on the shoulder.

He looked up at me with bloodshot eyes. A look of disbelief spread over his face. I suddenly felt self-conscious and gave a little wave. Next thing I knew I was enveloped in a bone crushing hug. I felt a wetness on my neck and was shocked to realize that he was crying. He mumbled something into my neck that I didn't understand.

"What?" I asked. He lifted his head out of my neck and gave me a watery smile. "I thought you were dead." He said hoarsely. I'm pretty sure my heart just melted. He gave me a quick peck on the cheek but I just smirked.

"What?" He asked. I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck. "You missed." I said simply. And with that I stood up on my tiptoes and kissed him.

AWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!! They finally got Nessie back! So I have some news........this book is almost over. There will probably be another couple chapters, but after that.....nope. So what do you guys think? Should I make a sequel or not? Let me know what you think! Love ya!

<3 Kat