Chapter 6

Renesmee's P.O.V.

I gasped. I was his imprint? But......but......how? I was having a hard time understanding this. Instead of sitting there trying to figure out what this meant, I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him. It wasn't a slow, careful kiss either. We were pretty much making out. I tangled my hands in his hair and he slid his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. All too soon, I needed a breath. I pulled away panting from the intensity. He was grinning.

"Well" he said, "you took it better than I thought you would."

I giggled. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out and had 15 new messages from Alice as well as 5 missed calls. "Damn. How did I miss this?" I said. Most of Alice's messages were similar: Where the hell are you? Why haven't you come home? Why aren't you answering me? Is everything ok? CALL ME!!! I think it was really bugging her not being able to see my future. I checked the time and saw that we had been gone nearly 4 hours.

"Holy crap!" I said. "Jake we need to go! We've been gone 4 hours!" He looked shocked. Instead of answering me he stood up and phased. As soon as he was a wolf he motioned for me to get on his back. As soon as I was secure he took off. We made it back to the the car in half the time it took to get there. He phased back and hopped in the drivers seat. 

"There!" He said, slightly out of breath. I giggled. Jake could be such a boy sometimes.

********10 minutes later**********

We burst through the doors of the main house and Alice immediately jumped me. "Ohmygodwhydidn'tyoucallmeareyouokwhattookyousolongyou'reluckyisenteveryonehuntingwhatthehellneverdothattomeagain......" "ALICE!" I screamed. That shut her up. "I am fine and I didn't answer you because my phone was on vibrate and I didn't feel it. Happy?" I asked. She nodded. "Good. Well, I'm going to sleep here tonight so I'm goiong to go up to bed. Jake?" He just nodded. "Ok well lets get going. I'm tired. Night, Alice." I called over my shoulder. "Night, Nessie." She responded.

Me and Jake walked up to my room hand in hand. I didn't want to leave him, but I needed a shower. So I told him to make himself comfortable while I showered. I turned the water on and just stood under the showerhead, letting the water flow over me. I was his imprint. What did this mean? Did I need to act any different? No. I shook my head. I was getting riduculous. It just means he loves you like you love him. That's a good thing. Right?

Ooooh what will she decide? I know you hate me. Please vote and comment and thanks for reading!