Chapter 11. Glen Capri And A Room For Three

Start from the beginning

My brother rolled his eyes and plopped down on the second bed, laying down and looking up at the mustard colored ceiling. I shuffled over to the bed Stiles was on and sat indian style atop it as I watched the both of them gaze at the ceiling. Stiles looked beyond attractive at the moment with the way his eyes are slightly squinted, showing he was deep in thought, and he was biting on the inside of his bottom lip. This would be the perfect time to take a picture of him...

I sighed as I started to play with the string on Stiles' jacket, "Now would be a good time to talk about the Darach, don't you think? Like, who we think it is?" I suggested.

Stiles nodded, "Yes! Now would be a perfect time for that."

"Okay, go for it." Scott replied.

"Alright so Kasey and I have four," Stiles stated as he held up four of his fingers for added effect. 

My brother turned to face my boyfriend in shock, "You have four suspects?"

"Well originally we had ten, well technically nine, I had Derek on there twice.." He replied, I let out a chuckle at the fact that he put Derek on the list twice. I told him that once was enough but he didn't think that it was.

Scott nodded, "So who is number one? Harris?"

"Yeah, just because he's missing doesn't mean that he's dead." I explained seriously. I always knew that Harris was evil, this theory just proves it. 

"So if he isn't dead that means our Chemistry teacher is out committing human sacrifices..." Scott said slowly. 

I nodded, "Yes. I realize that it sounds a bit odd out loud, but just go with it."

"Okay but what if it's someone else from school? Like remember Matt? We didn't know that he was killing people." Scott point out. 

My eyes widened the second that he was finished talking, because I knew that Stiles was about to go off. He had actually said that Matt was ''evil'' and was behind something from pretty much day one. Stiles sat up abruptly and gawked at my brother, "Excuse me? What? Yes we did? I called that from day one, actually." He was now standing as he kept his gaze on my brother. 

Scott propped himself up on his elbows and rose an eyebrow at Stiles, "Yeah but we never really thought that it was seriously Matt."

"I was serious." Stiles stated as he gestured to himself with his hands, "I was quite serious, deadly serious actually, and no one listened to me." 

Scott rolled his eyes and decided to change the subject, "Who are the other three?"

"We have Derek's sister, Cora, because no one really knows anything about her. Next is your boss--" 

My brother quickly cut me off, "My boss?"

"Yes your boss. I don't really like the whole Obi Wan thing he's got going on. It weirds me out." Stiles interjected, he was the one who wanted to put Deaton on the list anyway. I don't think Deaton is the Darach, he's too nice. 

I glanced at Scott to see that he looked beyond confused, "Oh my god. Have you still not seen Star Wars?" Stiles asked with a groan. 

"I swear that if we get out of this alive, I will watch the movie." Scott replied with an amused smile. 

Stiles shook his head from side to side, "It just makes me crazy that your sister has seen it but you haven't and--"

"Okay, who's the next one?" Scott cut him off, narrowing his eyes at me to reveal the fourth and final suspect. 

I sighed as I glanced down at the ground, "Lydia and I... we're actually kind of tied together. When she was being controlled by Peter and had no idea about it, I kept blacking out and seeing her everywhere.. and if she is doing this it again, it would explain why I keep connecting myself to people randomly and I keep getting random headaches."