003

I was woken by a slight shaking on my leg.

I sat up to see Harry standing there with two of my boxes on the floor.

He continued to watch me, as though he was admiring me.

"The moving truck just got here. I'll bring more of your boxes up soon?" He said although it sounded like a question.

"Oh no, it's fine I can get them." I spoke sincerely.

"It's fine baby. I got it." He smoothly said.

"Okay." I spoke quietly nodding my head.

He walked out and shut the door.

I stood up and stretched, checking the time in was only half passed two.

Opening my door I could hear Harry and my mom talking down stairs.

"Harry? What are doing? She can get her own boxes." She spoke rudely.

"Babe some of them are a little heavy for her, and having to go up the stairs is hard." He said trying to get her to understand.

"Well when you go up there tell her she needs to come get them herself because I'm tired of her letting other people always do everything for her. All she ever does is sit around and eat. She's good for nothing." My mother ranted on.

What the hell? My mom has never said anything like that about me? I don't sit around I am a dancer. I dance. I do things for myself, I helped around our hold house. Why is she saying this?

I stomped of to my room and little too loudly slammed the door.

I huffed falling onto my bed once again.

My door opens and then closed, the sound of something being put down was heard. The bed then dipped down the weight of another body now on it.

A large warm hand came to my back, it went around in small circles. "You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah," I sighed."I'm fine."

"I don't know what to say." He spoke.

"Then don't say anything."

He laid down next the my body.

I moved closer to him my arms wrapping around his stomach, while my head buried in to his underarm.

He hummed slightly.

"She went out to get her nails and hair done. She won't be back till dinner." He sighed.

" I don't care about her." I spoke although it came out muffled.

"Okay." He whispered.

His breathing began to even slowly has he fell into sleep.

I turned my head the where I was facing the wall my head laying on his chest.

My breathing as well soon began to even as I did too fall into sleep, again.