||41|| The Reality

Comincia dall'inizio

"What past? Sanskaar, I need to know what is going on here," I demanded angrily with my face leeching out color and turning pale.

"Aww, bro, don't let your poor girl wait," Zain commented in a mockery, which made Sanskaar immediately drape his arm around me waist, sending tingles of fear down my body.

"Zain, shut up or else," Sanskaar threatened him in a dangerously low voice which rose the knots in my stomach.

"Or else what coward?" Zain replied again in the same snicker.

"I said stop talking," Sanskaar yelled at him with extreme anger burning through those eyes which were literally flashing with flames.

I flinched a little as I saw him in his most angriest state ever, making my skin grow goosebumps as I saw his eyes throw daggers at him, his muscles tense up, ready to punch the shit out of Zain.

"What if I don't, coward, are you still the same loser who stepped back after 3 months of training?" Zain bugged him once more as he tightened the grip of his hand on my waist.

"Sanskaar, what is he saying?" I asked him quietly as I made him face me with my begging eyes.

"Swara, look it is not like..." he trailed off while I noticed the storm he was battling against himself in his eyes.

"Still lying? Till when will you lie? I thought your faith on love washed away after the incident, but clearly not. Did you do the mistake of falling in love again?" Zain interrupted again with a wide grin.

"What the hell? Quit talking," Sanskaar ordered him in the most loudest voice possible.

"Or else?" He said, throwing more coal to the flame.

Sanskaar let go of my waist and pulled out a shiny, metal object as he casually stated, "Or else I will shoot."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RAGINI'S POV

"I need to go to the washroom, like now," I whined at Zain who was unlocking the door.

"Wait, I need to get back your loverboy from the hospital," he dryly said to me.

"Why? You said he will be safe there and you won't touch him again," I asked him with extreme concern, I don't want him to go through hell because of me.

"I did? Well, who cares? I need him here now,"

"But why? You want me right? Just let him be..safe," I literally begged him with the little amount of energy left in my body.

After not eating for 4 days, everything, I mean every single cell in my body is failing to function.

"If I had a heart I would have melted by those emotional words of yours, but as you know that I don't, so let's keep going with MY plan," he barked evilly.

"Which is?"

"I get him here so that he doesn't do anything stupid now that he can walk and also now both of your siblings will be under control,"

"Shit, shit, what did you do to Swara and Sanskaar? How come she saw you there when you are always with me?"

"Getting smart and resourceful are we? I will tell you when the right time comes, sweety. For now let's just say there is a side of the story you have no idea about,"

"Ughh..." I whined with curiosity and the suspense in me building up, what side? There is another side to the story? What was he talking about?