Riding Forever

Being inlove has it's pros and con's .

Sometimes hurtful things are said in heated arguments and through stressful situations you may just want to say fuck it all but if the love is real ; you'll level up together. Take the necessary steps in an relationship to ensure it's an healthy loving relationship; starting with communicating and listening to understand. You can't expect a woman to be submissive to a man who isn't leading.

There are times when you may feel so high off of love with whoever your special someone is that no matter what you go through , you'll forever stay down w/. them . That's totally normal but knowing when to leave a dead situation is essential. You owe that to your mind , body and most importantly your soul. There is nothing better than to be loved properly and have peace at the same time. A man that's really all about you and for you, not having you out in public looking crazy is an epic sweet dream!

Has anyone ever experienced what it's like to be emotionally attatched and soul tied to someone? I mean you really just crave this person. I mean the way the body and mind react and responds to things is phenomenal. You could be loving someone one minute and completely raise hell on them in the next hour. It's important to be careful when choosing your partner. People throw off their negative dark energy to some of the most beautifullest souls ever and damage them most of the time without even knowing. Love is like watering a plant, you have to put the effort in for it to grow.  Time and Effort is necessary. If you leave a plant unnattended for weeks, that plant is now a deceased plant. The same concept applies to Love. 

It can be a beautiful Art if both parties are practicing in the areas that they are weak in. It is not wise to be disloyal to someone who has always been loyal to you.