Problems At The Bar

Start from the beginning

Dallas was standing closest to the door and one grabbed her, he pointed a gun to her head. There was a lot of yelling at bat patrons to get under the tables. Another demanded to know where some guy named Marco was. One was taking the money from the cashier.

I'm not sure where Dakota was at this point but Dallas was trying to fight that giant son of a bitch off and she was doing a pretty good job, Nikki would be proud of her. Actually I think Nikki would've kicked that guy's ass for touching his girlfriend. Dallas pulls a switchblade out and puts it through the palm of this guy's hand. That's about the little rugby player who I'm horrified of took a header into the wall and crumbled to the floor.

"---that's all I remember. I'm sorry officer." I repeat and he smiles.

Marco is the owner of the building and was quite the drug lord. He owed those giant bastards quite a bit of money. The muscle heads thought their best answer was to ransack his property so Dakota's bar.

"You gave us a lot of information." The officer tells me.

CC walks up to me and sits down beside me on the curb. Something is wrong with him, he looks like he's a million miles away. CC puts his head in his hands.

"The trauma did something to Dakota, they didn't touch her but seeing Dallas at gun point freaked her out. She's being rushed to the hospital but it doesn't look so good. They think she is going to lose the baby." He explains. "I fought her about the baby and now..."

"Shit man, that's horrible. I'm so sorry." I say and put my hand on his shoulder.

"On top of all that she's going to lose the bar and we'll barley be able to pay our rent and take care of June." He continues. "We're fucking done, man."

We kinda sit in silence before we hear some bikes pull up. I look up to see Nikki, Mick, Vince, and Tommy looking around at this scene. They're completely dumbfounded.

"What the hell happened?" Vince asks.

"The bar got held up." I say.

"Dallas." Nikki mumbles as he processes everything.

"She's sitting in the back of the ambulance over there." CC points. "She okay, I think they're checking for a concussion."

"Yeah." Nikki says and puts the kickstand of his bike down. "I'm going over there."

Nikki

Okay so I get back from tour to find out the bar got held up. There's cop cars and ambulances all over the street, police tape blocks off the bar. I walk over to the ambulance that CC said Dallas was sitting in the back of.

I catch sight of Dallas who has her glasses in her hair. She has a nice shiner on her right eye, a busted lip, and her nose is bleeding a bit. A paramedic is flashing a light in her eye.

"Where's Dakota? Is she okay? Do you think the officers will give me my knife back?" She questions the paramedic.

"The one in that guy's hand?" The paramedic asks and Dallas nods. "I doubt it."

"That fucking sucks, do you have any idea how much I pai--" She cuts herself off when she sees me. "Nikki!"

The parametric looks back and sees me but Dallas is standing up behind him. She loses her footing and sits back down holding her head. I walk back over to her and Dallas pulls me down beside her, I wrap my arm around her and look at the paramedic.

"How's she doing?" I ask.

"The black eye will heal, same with the busted lip, and the nose. Other than that she has a nice little concussion." He explains and I nod.

"I'm fine...I'm seeing two of you but I'm fine." Dallas promises me and kisses my cheek.

"I'll uh, give you a second." The paramedic says and walks off.

Dallas looks up at me and she smiles.

"I missed you." She says quietly and I laugh.

"I missed you too." I say and kiss her lips. "Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah." Dallas says and hugs my chest. "My head hurts a bit though but I also took a header into the wall or the bar I can't exactly remember anything really. I only know what the paramedic and officers told me."

"I should've been there, this wouldn't have happened." I say and she looks up at me.

"It would've been worse because you would've got in the middle and probably would've got shot." She says.

"Wait, he had a gun?" I ask and she nods.

"I guess, from what everyone is saying they all did." Dallas tells me.

"And you tried to kick his ass and stab him?" I ask and she nods. "You are insane."

"Yeah, maybe." She agrees. "You give Europe hell?"

"Oh definitely, in the same sense that you gave that sorry bastard hell." I laugh and she smiles.