The Crüe

Tommy

I couldn't tell you were Nikki was but Vince, Mick, and I are sitting in Dakota's bar. The bar is busy and packed, Dallas is running around waitressing while Dakota is working  the bar. Bret, Bobby, CC, and Rikki are sitting at a table while we shoot pool. Dallas walks past us and Vince grabs her arm.

"Where's your boyfriend?" The singer asks and she shrugs.

"I was hoping you'd know." Dallas admits. "I haven't seen him since this afternoon."

Dallas has to go back to work and we play a couple more games of pool without the bassist showing up. We start to worry but we're sure nothing wrong so we don't call him or anything. Nikki is an adult and has been in more fights than I can count, it's safe to say he can take care of himself.

Now I know Nik can take care of himself but I'm not so sure about his little girlfriend. I mean he's sure that she can take care of herself and I don't know much about this girl but I can see. Dallas doesn't break five and a half feet tall and I doubt she weighs more than one hundred pounds, she's tiny for lack of a better term. I can't picture her being able to hurt anyone unless she carries a weapon on her person. It's for that reason I started to worry when these two jockstrap looking guys walk in and start to look at Dallas.

These guys are at least as tall as I am and have extremely athletic builds. They both wear Seattle Seahawks shirts, I'm not sure if it's because they support that team or because they play for that team neither one would surprise me. They drop down at a table and Dallas goes over to take their order because that's her job.

I glance to Vince and Mick and they're both watching these guys and Dallas. I think it's because we both know if something happens to her Nikki will butcher us and everyone else.

"Hey baby, is the food as nice as your legs?" The first guy asks her.

"First off, I'm not baby I'm Dallas. Second, are you going to order or are you going to be assholes? If it's that second one then I've got other tables to serve." Dallas explains and we kinda laugh.

"We're just having a good time, baby." The second guy laughs.

"Again, baby, I'm Dallas." My friend's girlfriend says a little more harshly.

Dallas goes and gives the jockstraps time to look over the menu, I mean she has other tables to serve. I line up to take my shot and Vince starts to grumble.

"Nikki's going to kill those guys." He states and I laugh.

"Yeah, I'm keeping an eye on them." I admit.

"Nikki'd kill all of us if anything happens to Dallas." Mick says as he takes his shot.

About ten minutes later the jockstraps summon Dallas back to the table by yelling 'hey baby' across the bar. Dallas stands at the side of the table and starts to take their order. The one keeps her talking while the other looks at her legs and ass, he then touches her legs and she steps away then glares at him

"Don't be like that, baby." The guy says and it pisses me off because that's my friend's girl.

"I'm going to kill him." I say and start to walk over.

Vince and Mick follow me over to the table, Dallas is already arguing with them. It's kinda funny to watch.

"Awe, I like it when they play hard to get. Don't I, Jason?" The one says.

"I don't care what you like, you touch me again I will knock your teeth out of your mouth then my boyfriend will murder you!" Dallas states and I laugh.

Dallas looks back and I smile.

"Any problems here, Dolly?" I wonder.

"Why don't you mind your own fucking business?" The Jason one asks.

"Actually it is our business." Vince speaks up. "I mean this is our friend's girlfriend you're groping."

"Does your friend look like a girl as well?" The first one asks.

"Don't talk about my friends like that, asshole!" Dallas snaps and we laugh.

"Look, I think it's time for you guys to go." Mick says calmly.

"No way, our friend is on the way and he's related to the owner." Jason states.

"No fucking way, I'm related to the owner and none of your asshole friends are related to me." Dallas states.

"Just leave before we make you leave." I say and they stand up.

"Fine." The first asshole says and points at Dallas. "You're a bitch!"

This tiny girl starts to step towards the assholes like she's going to beat the shit out of these giant guys. I debated whether or not to let her hurt them but I grab her arm so she can't. Dallas glares at me for a second before turning back to the assholes.

"I am a bitch!" She yells back proudly and she looks back at Mick, Vince, and I. "Thanks for that but I could've taken them."

"I'm sure you could've but we would've heard it from Nikki until we died if you did so much as break a nail." Mick explains with a laugh and she smiles.

Vince and Mick go back to the pool table and I shove her shoulder jokingly and in turn Dallas hip checks me. We start to shove each other like little kids before she has to go back to work.

Okay so maybe Nikki was on to something when he said Dallas could take care of herself, she's got a pretty good hit but she's still tiny. Dallas is good for Nikki, I think. She's strong enough to keep his ass in line but Dallas also has Nikki wrapped around her little finger. They might just be perfect for each other and I am truly happy for them.