Drunk & Disorderly

Start from the beginning

"Regret drinking so much?", I asked.

He groaned, leaning his head back against the wall. Then slowly getting up he went to the sink, brushing his teeth, probably to get the taste of vomit out of his mouth.

Don't blame him.

"Lets get you to bed, eh?", I asked to which he nodded in reply.

I walked behind him my hand resting on his back, leading him out of the bathroom to stand infront of the bed.

He collapsed straight onto it.

"Randy you can't sleep with your clothes on.", I sighed.

"Take them off for me.", he mumbled.

Did he just really say that? Must be the alcohol. Yeah, that.

"I'm not undressing you."

"You will."

"You're not 5 years old."

"Pleaaaaaaase.", he pleaded, lifting his head up to look at me.

"Ugh fine, stand up then.", I gave in, cause he pretty much looked helpless. He slowly stood up, standing infront of me like he was before he dropped to the bed.

I tugged at the bottom of his shirt, pulling it up over his head, dropping it to the floor.

I never once thought I'd be doing this.

Please, I think near enough every female has thought about undressing Randy Orton.

Ok, maybe so.

Including yourself.

Inner thoughts, shut up.

We just stood there looking at eachother. He had that look on his face again, the one where I didn't know what he was thinking. I coughed uncomfortably, feeling my throat go dry.

"Urm, you can do the rest right?", I asked as he looked at me, looked down and back up to me again.

"It's just a belt Mel, please", he sighed.

He really has no willpower to do anything.

You can do this Melody. Just undo the belt and step away. Simple. I sighed placing my hands on the belt, pulling it out of the loop and undoing it. As soon as it became loose I stepped away.

"There, okay", I nodded sounding slightly panicked as I backed away from him.

That look was still on his face.

"Randy.."

He took a step forward, closing the distance between us an dipping his head down as his lips met mine. I leaned more into him, placing my hand on his neck. All of a sudden he pulled away and just stared at me.

That same look still there.

What is going on in that mind of yours, Orton?

He then went back to kissing me, but with more of a force behind it. It was gentle yet still slightly domineering, which made my mind just go blank. Sliding his tongue in, I allowed him to just take control.

I could feel myself losing control.

Don't lose control.

The kiss continued, his hands moving from my neck to slide down to my hips, pushing the fabric of my tshirt up, resting on bare skin.

Stop now.

I pulled away, moving his hands away from me. He looked dazed and confused as to why I did so.

"I can't."

He didn't have to say anything, his expression already told me he was asking why.

"You're not in the right state, and it's not right.", I shook my head, looking down. "You need to just sleep, okay Randy?", I looked back up at him.

"Urh, yeah.", he nodded slowly.

He seemed to have sobered up somehow in such a small amount of time.

I pulled my shirt down properly and cleared my throat.

"Just get some sleep okay, i'll see you in the morning."

"Will do.", he nodded walking over to the bed and climbing in.

"Night Randy."

"Night Mel.", he said with a yawn.

I gave him a small smile before heading out of his room, shutting the door behind me slowly. I leant against it, sighing.

Well that was a close one.

I headed back to my hotel room, hoping to get a decent nights sleep.

-

Hmm, a drunk Orton. How fun. Just a quick update. This is turning out to be some friendship..isn't it?