Chapter 4: The Job

Are we there yet. Yes we are. Oh good ok let's go see the principal of the school. Ok. Hey the doors locked. Why would a haunted school be close. Maybe because it say it's closed, see Jules. I'm an idiot. Ohhhh I see you just realised that cold freak. You picking a fight flame boy. Guys stop fighting were not even in the building. Sorry. Ok let's go in. Alright. Hello hello anyone here. Yes over here hurry or else it might get you. What is IT. It is what is scaring our students. Well we're wizards see our symbol. Yeah we're the Heavenly Skull guild. Ok all the strange happenings have been in the cafeteria. Wait a moment then dosent that mean it's a haunted room instead of a haunted school. Well yes but... Never mind. Ok time to kick some butt. Wait I got a text. Ohhh sorry guys but they just caught the guy right now. How in the world did they get here before us. We told them to stay until it happens but because of you support here are the jewels. Ummmmmmmm ok thanks I guess. Ok bye and like tell us before if people already have it under control. Ok bye. They were actually pretty nice to let us still have the jewels ok let's go back to the guild then go shopping.