He caught me!

Sean's Pov

Urg I'm soooo bored!...I cnt stop thinking about...Boog- No Sean! stop thinking about her....she is just a stupid ass nerd!........ But her smile is sooo cute,NO...

Sm(Sean's Mom):SEANNNN!!!!!!!!!!

S:Yahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!*yells*

Sm:Come Downstairs!*yells bak*

S:Why?!

Sm:Just come down!!

S:Fine!

I head downstairs...what is my mom gonna tell me now?!

S:I'm here*rolls eyes*

Sm:We're going to my friends party in 2 hours

S:I'm not going

Sm:Ur going or ur grounded 4 a month*says angry*

S:Wateva*goes upstairs*

Why do I hav to go to this stupid party...I won't even know anyone there!

Boogie's Pov

My mom told me I'm going to her friends party...i dont wanna go...but whateva I hav no choice...I'm currently picking out my outfit for the party...its suppose to be formal so I chose...

BoM(Boogie's Mom):We're going now Boogie!

Bo:It's too early!

BoM:Yh but we're helping setting up

Bo:K I'm coming

I get my phone and go to the car...Mom drove us there, it was a kinda far but who cares...When we got there I just went on my phone...I cnt stop thinkin bout...Sea- NO BOOGIE what r u think?!

BoM:Ima help set up, you can stay here

Bo:K

At this moment my head started aching...F*ck it hurts! I waited 25mins until everyone else arrived...It was kinda boring coz i dont know anyone here...My head was aching as hell but i cnt do anything about it...

Sean's Pov

I got ready 4 the party...then my mom called me down coz we were going....this is seriously gonna be soooo boring well at least Sheaden is coming...Mom drove us there, everyone was already there...I guess it wont be that bad there's lots of dancing...

I stayed there 4 about an hour or so...finally its the dance battle...I was up first, I danced my heart out until this girl bumped into me...she was about to fall flat on the floor but i caught her...I moved her hair becoz it was covering her face........It was..........

Boogie's Pov

An hour later was the worst...my stomach started to ache soooo bad... a few mins of complaining music came on...im guessing its the dance battle my mom was begging me to do...

As the music was playing a boy went to the middle of the hall and started to dance...I aint lying he aint that bad...he's hot...he reminds me of....Sean...No Boogie you hav to stop thinkin bout him! Everyone started to create a big circle around him literally the circle took up the whole hall...

My stomach started to ache so bad!!

Bo:Mom mom mom mom

BoM:Yes Honey

Bo:My stomach really hurts*screaming in pain*OUCHHHH

BoM:Get some water on the other side...

Bo:*I closed my eyes coz i was in pain* I cnt the circle is too big to walk through* open my eyes...she left*well thx alot *mumbles*

I try to get to the other side but it was sooo hard when I was in the circle everyone stared at me...this is sooo awkward! i tried to speed walk to the other side until I tripped over someones foot... I was about to fall...luckly he caught me...He moved my hair off my face...then I see........Sean. We both stared into each others eyes until i heard...

Everyone: Ohlala!!!!!!!*smirking*

Bo:I'm so sorry*Tries to get up but falls on the floor*

S:Come on let me help u up...

Bo:Nah its fine...

S:Come on

Bo:Fine...*I grab his hand and he pull me up*

we both stare at each other...then the song think out loud came on...Sean let go of me and started to sing and dance to me...it was sooo sweet! at the end of the song everyone said awwww even me...I started to tear up until he came to me and gave me a hug...

Everyone:#SEABOO FOREVER

I started to blush i didnt want anyone to see so i placed my head on Sean chest...

Sean's Pov

I love Boogie...She put her head on my chest...i put my hand on her forehead....God she is burning up and not the good kind...I think she's sick so I carried her bridal style to her mom...

Bo:Let me down!

S:Ik ur sick boogie

Bo:Where are we going?

S:To ur mom...*walks to boogies mom* Hello Miss I just want to say ur daughter is sick

BoM:Yh I would love to help but I'm really busy

S:Would you mind if I take her to my house and I could take care of her?

BoM:Yh go ahead..thank you ...um..

S:Sean...

BoM:Okay go ahead Oh is it fine if she sleeps over ur today

S:Yh its fine..well i better go now to make sure she is fine

BoM:Okay thx

I left while still carrying Boogie...My house isnt that far from the party...I when we got there I laid her down on my bed and she fell asleep...I went downstairs and made her chicken noodle soup...I went upstairs with the food and placed it on my bed side table..

S:Boogie wakey wakey

Bo:*wakes up and yawns* What?

S:I made you food...

Bo:Thx so much Sean*sits up*

S:*Takes the spoon*say AAAAAA

Bo:I can feed myself*laughs*

S:Just do what I say

Bo:Okay dad

S:*rolls eyes*

Bo:*giggles*

DAMN SHE IS FRIKIN CUTE...

TBC....

_________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys like this part...Next part will be about seaboo again so stay in tuned for that...btw guys Ik i promise I'll do a teaser on my friend and I's new book but lately we havent got time so we might do it tomorrow but I'm not sure... Well that's it Hope ur enjoying the book so far! Gtg :)

Bye :) -JJ